Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call: Friday the 13th

shamus131

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

let it be known that AXIS AND AVALON WILL NOT BE CONNCECTED...so shamus the people you put on your list will only be gettin into Avalon not both....so only bad boy bill or only red jerry...

OK - maybe I won't be going tomorrow night - why the hell are they doing that?? :mad:

Originally posted by shamus131

Where did you hear this about them not being connected? It's going to be Avaland Friday as usual as far as I'm aware and I spoke to the club this morning.

go to avalons wesbite first of all , avalon management JUST SAID IT WONT BE OPEN TO AXIS.

secondly i called and spoke with a friend of mine in management there, he also said the doors will not be open. trust me on this one....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Liar.

As if Bad Boy Bill didn't suck enough already. I would love to slam that guy's head between a couple of turn tables for a few hours... the entire time yelling "I'm Bad Boy Brian"

Don't liar me, your the one that said you were going to Maine for NYE when you are not :shaky:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Liar.

As if Bad Boy Bill didn't suck enough already. I would love to slam that guy's head between a couple of turn tables for a few hours... the entire time yelling "I'm Bad Boy Brian"

:laugh: I'm Bad Boy Brian - I think that's the funniest thing I've heard today - you know that I'm going to bring that up again - don't you? :sketchy: