Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All aboard.....Shortbus/Digga Roll Call

These two monsters of the midway are conducting a meathead dance off at metro this friday.....they are looking for 3 abnomally sized meatheads to bolster their already beefy offensive line!!!!! However, you must be skilled in the art of the fist pump and a master of the gorilla stomp!!!!!

Ladies dont feel left out.....cheerleaders are a necessity for these roughians.......so bust out your rockette legkicks and exteme flexibility.......dont forget.....short skirts and tight shirts will earn points with the judges!!!!!

All aboard!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

These two monsters of the midway are conducting a meathead dance off at metro this friday.....they are looking for 3 abnomally sized meatheads to bolster their already beefy offensive line!!!!! However, you must be skilled in the art of the fist pump and a master of the gorilla stomp!!!!!

Ladies dont feel left out.....cheerleaders are a necessity for these roughians.......so bust out your rockette legkicks and exteme flexibility.......dont forget.....short skirts and tight shirts will earn points with the judges!!!!!

All aboard!!!!!! :D

OH, HOLLA YES HOLLA, I'M SOO EXCITED I'M PUTTIN THE HOLLA EARLY IN THIS REPLY..............WHO CAN BEAT THE EXCITEMENT FOR TOMORROW:

- who wil be the lucky horny CP member waiting by the dumpster at metro for daddyfatfingers

- will mikey like it??? will he like it!!!!!!

- who is hiding behind the mask droctogon

- what classics will we hear

- what hunnies will be out breaking necks, and who's neck will we be breaking

- how many people will get run over by the bus

WHO FUKEN KNOWS, THAT'S WHAT I LUV ABOUT THURSDAY'S I GET SOOO AMPED FOR FRIDAY'S.............PEACE OUT MY HOMMIES WE WILL SEE YA IN THE DEEP DARK JUNGLES TOMORROW........MEMBERS HOLLA AT US

COME ON FINGERS JOIN ME ON THIS ONE YEAH READY LIKE I SHOWED YOU EARLIER....................

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by jman09

Hey guys.... Give it a rest already, tools.

HEY GUYS......GIVE IT A REST ALREADY TOOLS, MY NAME IS JMAN AND MIKEY TOLD ME TO SIGN UP SO IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS AT LEAST ONE FRIEND ON EARTH.....................HEY TIM THE TOOL MAN OVER THIER, WE ARE RESTING AND IT THE WHOLE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESTED!!!!! W/ ALL DO RESPECT THIS WHOLE THING AINT WORTH MY TIME..................SO JMAN09 THIS GOES OUT TO YOU "HOLLLLAAAAAA"