Clubplanet Nightlife Community

headLiner Roll call.....

I'm thinking of trying Windansea, after going to Tradewinds all the time, up for giving that a shot. . . it's just up 36 a few more miles in Highlands, website is http://www.windanseanj.com/ . Last time I went to Headliner was about 3 months ago, I almost got into 2 fights, and I'm not a violent guy. . . fucking sloppyass crowd.

Hype, if ya go, can ya tell me what the crowd there was? I'll be listening to the sounds of "Frankie V" and betting he plays that Journey song. . .

Wow, did it suck tonight. . . at max, 125-150 people, tradewinds would be 2-3 times that easily. It sounds like they took the half-busted speakers from tradewinds and put em in headliner. The only time people went out on the dance floor was really for free tshirts. . . place was a toolbox too, easily 75-80% guys. I could deal with Frankie V's inability to mix two records together (or 2 cds as the case may be) with a good crowd, but here it ain't fucking worth it.

"2 dollar shots of black haus, for the next 5 minutes 2 dollar shots of black haus. . . " . . .same shit there

fuck nitro thursdays . . . . guess its gotta be deko or something . . .