Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the longest...

erica127

Originally posted by erica127

one of my roommates right now is sex free is 2002...i don't know how she is doing it, bcuz i don't think i could ever do 8 months again

Sex is one of them things... You can live without it until the first time... After that... It is worse than a heroin adiction...

:3some::licker::makeout::sperm::whip2:

Originally posted by sassa

how about if you've never had sex.

i didn't mean to leave u out if that's your case...i'm sorry hunny...but for people that haven't had sex yet, MAD power to them...at times i wish i was still a virgin cuz sex makes things & situations more confusin at times

i didn't mean to leave u out if that's your case...i'm sorry hunny...but for people that haven't had sex yet, MAD power to them...at times i wish i was still a virgin cuz sex makes things & situations more confusin at times

how does it make things more confusing, unless you allow it to?

Originally posted by sassa

how does it make things more confusing, unless you allow it to?

yes, i do agree with you on allowing it to happen will make things more confusing...and my problem is, is that my ex & i still have sex & it makes my feelings even stronger, but at this point in time we are working things out & weren't together bcuz the timing was off...i will admit that i wish it wasn't like this, & it is my fault cuz i allowed it, but my feelings for him were strong to begin with & i feel so comfortable with him & things just feel so right

Originally posted by elementx

Must have the wrong partner... I never hated the addiction...

Plus it is so healthy... And great exersize... great for the ABS

i mean that i hate wanting it and not being able to get it when i want it...when i was in those 8 months, after month 3 i got use to now having sex & didn't think about it as much...but once i got it, i was addicted to it..make sense?

i mean that i hate wanting it and not being able to get it when i want it...when i was in those 8 months, after month 3 i got use to now having sex & didn't think about it as much...but once i got it, i was addicted to it..make sense?

Got Ya...

Taking applications for an " In between " ???

I can fill the long lonely periods of time... ;)

But on a serious note... You need one of these...

A "Special Friend" This way you never have that gap between encounters... :D

Originally posted by incredulous

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

you should be proud off that, not to many of you around

definitely...do NOT ever feel ashamed for this...it's one of the best feelings in the world..i wish my husband to be (in the far future) could have been the first one to have me

Originally posted by tastey

ugh don´t tell me about it, i won´t see my primary for about a week now. i tell ya it´ll be hard not to go astray. especially when i´ll be in berlin for the next couple of days...

i looooooooooooove berlin...my friend is in ahaus now....heading to hannover...central germany is pretty nice.

definitely...do NOT ever feel ashamed for this...it's one of the best feelings in the world..i wish my husband to be (in the far future) could have been the first one to have me

Dont sweat it Gal,...the next time you "do it"...trust me, it will feel like the first time all over again....the beauty of sex is that. The feeling can be imitated but quite never duplicated....ball is in your court missy,..... return it well.....you earned it....

Good Luck hun....:)

Originally posted by magellanmax

Dont sweat it Gal,...the next time you "do it"...trust me, it will feel like the first time all over again....the beauty of sex is that. The feeling can be imitated but quite never duplicated....ball is in your court missy,..... return it well.....you earned it....

Good Luck hun....:)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Where's your signature??????

:D Mystify