Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest disappointment of the year?

bigpoppanils

what song, album, or compilation was the most disappointing of the year?

for me, Sasha's Airdrawndagger was a huge disappointment. I was expecting a lot more from him, especially the tracks with Junkie XL.

the other disappointment...Faithless-Reperspective (the Outrospective remixes)....so many great but unreleased productions did not appear on this; such as Speed, Muhammed Ali (RSB Tuff love mix), One Step too Far (RSB mix...not the Funky mix), Tarantula (Subtech mix or Hiver & Hammer)....it was still a good album (esp Lotus, Liontamer (ernest st laurent mix) and crazy english summer (hiver & hammer))...but it had so much potential...:frust::cuss:

Gotta say! Junior Vasquez was a big dissapointment this year! He used to put out great tracks! His production lately has been to Circuit-ey for my likeing! Although Empires, and Movin On were his better tracks this year! Junior just got Super Gay this year!

i can hear where u say sasha's album was a dissapointment. if u sit back and open ur mind, u can truly hear what hes tryin to do in a production/album standpoint. just cause theres no "bombs" doesnt mean it sucks.

as for jr his shit has been horrible for a few yrs now,definately very gay :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

i can hear where u say sasha's album was a dissapointment. if u sit back and open ur mind, u can truly hear what hes tryin to do in a production/album standpoint. just cause theres no "bombs" doesnt mean it sucks.

i understand that it wasnt supposed to be that way...but even as a breaks/ambient album it is still awful to me