Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bruin's review

kaydup

So great seats right behind the net, but my only beef with those seats now is that stupid netting they put up. Why couldn't they just make it white instead of black it really fucks with the eyes.

Tracklisting lets see:laugh: :

Zombie Nation

Junkie XL vs. Elvis - little less conversation

Def Lepoard - Photograph

And one mean headache, damit caffeine/ephedrine kick in NOW I said!!

Oh yeah that place was EMPTY, and we got spanked

Also did anyone see PJ size up the 7' guy??

No fights either what the hell

Well let's see... I had unbelievable seats!! were Right behind the Bruins bench!! and right next to were they come out of the locker room!!! John Grahme spent the better half of his night looking at my boobs! Got a free beer from the guy sitting next to my friend... The Bruins didn't play very well! And YES thought that was so funny when Stock was going to take on that "brick wall" as my friend likes to call him.. lol...

And I was upset! I wanted to see some fights last night :box:

Originally posted by teamj5

:bday:

It's not your birthday today, is it?

:laugh: Blaming Vikkii's boobs for the Bruin's loss... I love it! Next time wear a trench coat Vik... maybe then we'll have some defense.

I watched the first period and a half of the game last night... it was pathetic. It didn't even seem like the Senators were scoring legit goals, they just seemed to be getting lucky... then that short-handed goal :blown: I couldn't watch after that.

Three loses is not cool. I hate when Boston teams start the season off on a hot streak. It just gets my hopes way too high.