Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
teamj5

what are you punks doing tonight

tonight I'm going to hang out with my bed.. it misses me.. and I'm going to catch up with my old friend... sleep... :tongue:

and I have to do some x-mass shopping as well this weekend.. but other than that nothing really exciting planned.

I'm going to New York. I love heading down there around Christmas, it's the only thing that puts me in the spirit. Although Rudolph's on tonight, I'm gonna miss it, which sucks.

Hey has anyone ever seen the cartoon "Grandma Got Runover By A Reindeer"? They made a cartoon based on the song. It's hilarious, and has a bunch of weirdo sexual connotations. You gotta see it!

By the way, I'm so fucking hungover today I wanna kill myself. I've done nothing at work today, I'm so irresponsible. Thank God I didn't become a doctor. Many people would die.

Originally posted by groovefire

I'm going to New York. I love heading down there around Christmas, it's the only thing that puts me in the spirit. Although Rudolph's on tonight, I'm gonna miss it, which sucks.

Hey has anyone ever seen the cartoon "Grandma Got Runover By A Reindeer"? They made a cartoon based on the song. It's hilarious, and has a bunch of weirdo sexual connotations. You gotta see it!

By the way, I'm so fucking hungover today I wanna kill myself. I've done nothing at work today, I'm so irresponsible. Thank God I didn't become a doctor. Many people would die.

:laugh: I'm glad you're not a doctor too I guess.

Yeah, I'm pretty psyched about NY this weekend. :D

Originally posted by groovefire

Yeah thank god, just instead people are going to jail.