D - ericone

D - Richrydell

Goalie - Jerrycxtacy

Cp cheerleaders

Hunnie818

JPDD

dknybabe

equpiment mgr - doubleplay

well, Unclebuc and myself were left out..... no biggie, we'll get a line infront of us (we are both D) and a goalie, and beat your asses......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lock16

well, Unclebuc and myself were left out..... no biggie, we'll get a line infront of us (we are both D) and a goalie, and beat your asses......

Phi Kappa Tau Vs. Phi Sig... Brings back some memories Lock...

I haven't played Roller Hockey in so long.

Originally posted by thehype

the offical cp Hockey team

Center - JoeGio

LW - the Hype

RW - davisG

D - ericone

D - Richrydell

Goalie - Jerrycxtacy

Cp cheerleaders

Hunnie818

JPDD

dknybabe

equpiment mgr - doubleplay

I dont wanna be a cheerleader! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wanna play!!!!! I wanna be defense! :mad:

Ok...here's the deal...we need to get a pickup game going prior to starting a team in a league. As per Mr. Rydell, there is a public rink with lights in paramus. This may be far, but I think the best time to get together would have to be a weeknight. Please feel free to add any suggestions. Now, in regards to a league, Jerry mentioned Wallington. I am not aware of any other rinks, except for Morristown (called Instant Replay). Who is definitely in for a league because most of those Spring leagues are getting ready to start sometime in February. The cost would most likely be around 150-190 per person depending on how many people want in. The seasons are usually 12 games with playoffs. As of now...Jerry, Rich, Hype, myself, unclebuc, lock16, ericone, davisg, drmoxx, bobydigital...any other takers, and I apologize if I have missed anyone.

Originally posted by richrydell

so when are we playing?????? soon i hope!!!!!!! joe, i think we have a challenge from lock!!!!

you Def. have a challenge.... as long as it is kept clean, I have no problem with it getting a bit rough either.....

Richie, game on, should we make a litle side wager on this????

I have a few ideas....... if you are MAN enough... LMAOOOOO

Prolly gonna see you Friday night.... suprise me with something old and good..... not the dub.... lol

Originally posted by joegio

Ok...here's the deal...we need to get a pickup game going prior to starting a team in a league. As per Mr. Rydell, there is a public rink with lights in paramus. This may be far, but I think the best time to get together would have to be a weeknight. Please feel free to add any suggestions. Now, in regards to a league, Jerry mentioned Wallington. I am not aware of any other rinks, except for Morristown (called Instant Replay). Who is definitely in for a league because most of those Spring leagues are getting ready to start sometime in February. The cost would most likely be around 150-190 per person depending on how many people want in. The seasons are usually 12 games with playoffs. As of now...Jerry, Rich, Hype, myself, unclebuc, lock16, ericone, davisg, drmoxx, bobydigital...any other takers, and I apologize if I have missed anyone.

ive played roller hockey for years. and i think ive played in every town in jersey almost. there are rinks everywere, most people dont knwo it. im down for paramus, i knwo exactly were that rink is.. also i have a few friends that woudl wanna play too.. sopme really good players.. no lets stop the small talk and start playing!!! what do u all say.. check your pockets!!! cause i feel like robbing someone reaaaaal soon!! :D

Originally posted by perns2002

I would like to play also..............

Not a cheerleader either I was one for many many years........

I wanna show you all my SKILLZ

now everyone wants to play!! :D

joe, we gotta figure out some lines here now.. i think we have a full fledged team !!! with cheerleaders:eek: lets rock!

i think well intimidate anyone we play, especially with cheerleaders!! lol go team go!

First things first....How about getting together this Sunday at the Paramus Rink to get a game going....just so we can meet up, play a game or two and then talk about going into a league. I am going to talk to Richie today to get the name of the rink and see if we can reserve a time (because it is public/outdoor). Is everyone down for this or what?

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

now everyone wants to play!! :D

joe, we gotta figure out some lines here now.. i think we have a full fledged team !!! with cheerleaders:eek: lets rock!

i think well intimidate anyone we play, especially with cheerleaders!! lol go team go!

Hey I put my request in before ....... Official Beer getter or something to that affect.