Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Hockey Game...who's In...

joegio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...how bout this Sunday night (6ish)at that rink in Paramus that Richie is talking about. Let's get this going...

hype, i know that may be a little far for you guys down in the sticks...lol...would you guys still be down? I really would like to meet up so we could really discuss getting a team together to play in a spring league.

Jerry, I know you're down to...and are you coming on Sat?

Unclebuc...heard lots about you...looking forward to meeting you

Danfury....you best be there too

Rydell...I know you'll be there

lock16...how bout you?

mr. digital...u in?

ericone...we'll do some b-day drinking afterwards too

and where can we find another goalie?

Originally posted by joegio

Ok...how bout this Sunday night (6ish)at that rink in Paramus that Richie is talking about. Let's get this going...

hype, i know that may be a little far for you guys down in the sticks...lol...would you guys still be down? I really would like to meet up so we could really discuss getting a team together to play in a spring league.

lock16...how bout you?

mr. digital...u in?

im deffinatly down! as for coming on sat. i should be able to make it.. so well just talk then.

Originally posted by richrydell

joe,

my little brother is back from college and he is a goalie. he said he is down for sunday!!!!!! lets do this!!!!!!

I will call u later to talk about this. I am sure I can get some of my friends to come play also. Hype said he would play too as well as Jerry. Hopefully everyone else will make an appearance to watch me skate circles around them.

:aright:

I will call u later to talk about this. I am sure I can get some of my friends to come play also. Hype said he would play too as well as Jerry. Hopefully everyone else will make an appearance to watch me skate circles around them.

:aright:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: joe keep your money at home, cause i will rob you!!!! :D

anyways, i would love to play today, or atleast shoot around, but as of now, i have to manage my deli today in livingston till about 3ish im guessing. If we can do something after that would be great! And if u guys are hungry, stop by my deli, its in livingston, its called tutto fresco (straight up Italian!!) We have new jersey's #2 best fresh Mozzarella! Seriously!. Ill check back on the board later too see if were going to play or not. peace!

lock16...how bout you?

mr. digital...u in?

ILL BE AT A XMAS PARTY FROM 1-5 TODAY - BUT I DO WANT TO GO SO ILL BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES....

CAN SOMEONE CALL ME TO LET ME KNOW WHERE, WHEN PLEASE!!!

908-578-6044..

THANKS GUYS!!!

o

if you guys are gonna play I'll play too!!! today is ng for me but I'll play next weekend.....

As for the league.... i played last spring in a league that was really cool and competitive I have all of the info. If we want to put a team in I think we have to get everything together by the end of January. Email me and let meknow if you're interested in the league and let me know when you guys are gonna play next.

sales@exoticasalesinc.com

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

:laugh::laugh::laugh: joe keep your money at home, cause i will rob you!!!! :D

anyways, i would love to play today, or atleast shoot around, but as of now, i have to manage my deli today in livingston till about 3ish im guessing. If we can do something after that would be great! And if u guys are hungry, stop by my deli, its in livingston, its called tutto fresco (straight up Italian!!) We have new jersey's #2 best fresh Mozzarella! Seriously!. Ill check back on the board later too see if were going to play or not. peace!

Jerry...I've been there before...I'm like 10 min. down the road in Whippany.