Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

tonight 12/13/02

Recommended Posts

DJing like I do every Friday

LOL They said VH1 is gonna be at our club tonite filming some bullshit for an upcoming show. I'm gonna try to not smash my records over their heads.

And then State Of The Union from WaxTraxII Records is showing up tonite to hang out and have a meet'n'greet before their only east coast performance tomorrow nite.

Should be a pretty fun filled nite... as long as nobody pisses me off which is usually inevitable. Hopefully I'll be drunk by the time I head down there to spin. Luckily after years of practice, I've been able to master the art of drunken beat-matching and can mix quite well even when I'm trashed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elementx

2 People canceled on me... Was supposed to hit up ARC... But I am not going alone... So I am staying in ... About to throw on a DVD ( Snatch ) And drink some beer... Anyone care to join me???

Peace...

i would love to join you, but my sister & i are about to watch Lord of The Rings because i still haven't seen the first one yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elementx

But... But... But... I so lonely :cry: :cry: :cry:

i just looked over at my sis & she is sleepin already & gave up on me...so i guess i will just watch a short movie & pass the hell out..now i feel soo lonely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by erica127

i just looked over at my sis & she is sleepin already & gave up on me...so i guess i will just watch a short movie & pass the hell out..now i feel soo lonely

Blah!!!

Actually I am still debating... I just bought 3 new DVDs

Snatch

Business Of Strangers

Basketball Diaries... ( Quality Drug Addict Flick )

I don't know which to watch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elementx

Blah!!!

Actually I am still debating... I just bought 3 new DVDs

Snatch

Business Of Strangers

Basketball Diaries... ( Quality Drug Addict Flick )

I don't know which to watch...

well, i haven't seen any of those, so i couldn't help you there hunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am really happy i stayed in & studied for finals because i would be walking in the door by about 6:30 am, wake up around 2:00 pm tomrrow afternoon & would NOT want to start studyin until 6:00 at nite or so....i know i sound like such a dork now :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by erica127

i am really happy i stayed in & studied for finals because i would be walking in the door by about 6:30 am, wake up around 2:00 pm tomrrow afternoon & would NOT want to start studyin until 6:00 at nite or so....i know i sound like such a dork now :laugh:

Nah I am kinda happy as well... I have a X-Mas party to go to at my Brother In Laws FireHouse... Then I have my uncles 50th Birthday party... So my family will actually be surprised that I am showing up to an event on a Saturday :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elementx

Nah I am kinda happy as well... I have a X-Mas party to go to at my Brother In Laws FireHouse... Then I have my uncles 50th Birthday party... So my family will actually be surprised that I am showing up to an event on a Saturday :)

wow, it's funny you say that..My family must love to torment me because all of my cousin's birthday parties are on saturdays at around 4:00 in the afternoon & it kills me to go there, but i do...I just sit there & take up space, & eat like a champion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by erica127

wow, it's funny you say that..My family must love to torment me because all of my cousin's birthday parties are on saturdays at around 4:00 in the afternoon & it kills me to go there, but i do...I just sit there & take up space, & eat like a champion

I usually show up about 2 hours late... After a phone call from either my Sister or Mother... Saying...

" Where the fuck are you "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elementx

I usually show up about 2 hours late... After a phone call from either my Sister or Mother... Saying...

" Where the fuck are you "

aah yes, the alimighty phone call from the family, gotta love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×