Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~how young is too young?

sexxyh

~~maybe this has been asked before but i wont bother looking...now it is acceptable for guys to date younger girls, but how much younger can a guy be without it being weird?? let's assume the guy looks older than his age and acts more mature:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by atomicapples

if tyhey dont have hair in the right area. then they are too young.

"if there's grass on the field, play ball ;) ."

no, but seriously, the guy has to be at least 21, for me. if he can't get into a club legally, forget it (though i probably wouldn't go that young, either).

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

too young is when u can remember shit from the year the person was born in..like..."DAMN '89!! WAS A GOOD YEAR!"

hahha, that's a good way of looking at it.

One time, i got smurfy with a girl who was 17, and i was 22. But we both had things in common, and got along "on that level" because she was beyond her numerical number.

But I can see if you start engaging in conversation with the person, and it gets kinda weird b/c A) you remember your 7th birthday party when they were born , or B) maturity level.

;)

well, i agree that age is just a number. i am 21 in a month & wouldn't go for anyone younger than 18, but right now i haven't even met an 18 year old that i could see myself with..it all depends on the person you are & the person you are thinkin about being with & don't let any other person tell you otherwise...

~~i guess its just a personal issue with me...a lot of my friends do not seem to care...two of my friends are with guys who are 9-10 years older than they are...and some date younger guys....but to me its kinda weird......on the other hand when i was 14 i was going out with a 19yr old and it was fine....but i cant picture myself (im 19) with a 14 yr old......:blank:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i guess its just a personal issue with me...a lot of my friends do not seem to care...two of my friends are with guys who are 9-10 years older than they are...and some date younger guys....but to me its kinda weird......on the other hand when i was 14 i was going out with a 19yr old and it was fine....but i cant picture myself (im 19) with a 14 yr old......:blank:

...no offense to u....but i feel there is something very wrong with a 19 yr old guy who wants something to do with a 14 yr old girl.......age is just a number at a CERTAIN age......a 19 yr old has no place with a 14 yr old....and if that was my kid i would break his fucking knee caps!!

I think it depends on the situation. I try to gauge it by what my parents or friends would think. If I came home with a 16 year old girl who was still in h.s. my parents would think there was something wrong...I just turned 21. I think the youngest girl i'd ever see on a regular basis would be 18. But if it was just gonna be a one time thing, I think 17 would be ok. It all depends on how physically and emotionally mature the girl is.

Originally posted by misk

...no offense to u....but i feel there is something very wrong with a 19 yr old guy who wants something to do with a 14 yr old girl.......age is just a number at a CERTAIN age......a 19 yr old has no place with a 14 yr old....and if that was my kid i would break his fucking knee caps!!

I agree. i don't see what the hell a 19 year old could see in a girl who's only 14. Granted, I'm sure the girl was attractive, but a 14 year olds life is so much different from a kid who's 19. I mean, isn't 14 like the average age of an 8th grader.

Again, I don't understand what a 19 year old college age kid could possibly see in a an 8th grader who's 5 years younger. Not to mention how extremely illegal that is sexually.

Guest gabo

true dat yo

AMEN!!!!

yeah, that's statutory rape. and, i don't mean to offend you either, but i think that guy was outta line. did your parents know about this relationship?

Originally posted by weyes

yeah, that's statutory rape. and, i don't mean to offend you either, but i think that guy was outta line. did your parents know about this relationship?

~~no offence(sp?) taken....and yea they did....i mean i was with him for 3.5 years so it was meaningful at the time...and honestly i think i was more mature at 14 than i am now lol......

~~anyway the reason why i brought up this question is NOT b/c of me dating an older guy when i was 14 but about many girls i know dating younger guys and why it bothers me....but cp threads are known to get :otopic: so its ok

.....i am really not into younger guys.....i have gotten involved with very few on different levels.....all of them no more than 1 year younger and none of them looking it.......

...not that i am like.......time out....let me see your id......but i am just not attracted to younger guys...

it's a different appeal for guys with younger girls i guess....there's that whole fresh meat thing...girls also mature physically sooner than boys.......not to mention younger girls have a tendency to be adoring and sometimes obedient of older guys they are involved with....that is my opinion

It should definitely be an issue of maturity rather than of age. I've dated within a range of 4 years of my age, and older or younger, it makes not one whit of a difference. My boyfriend is 2 1/2 yrs younger than me, and he's one of the most mature men I've ever met (yet he still maintains that boyish charm, hehe).