Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally!!!

Finally i got to meet alot of you guys!!

funny cause i kepts seeing you there anyway (RETRO TONIGHT)

sorry if i get a few names wrong but its now :: 4:08:12 am

whos gotten home later than me?

so here it is

XRAPTUREX - the one person that has come to 99% of all my events no matter where or how far- THANKS for showing me whos whos

HUNNIE818 - very nic eto finally see you (again)- i didnt want to tackle you with introducing me to the others cause u looked preoccupado- but never the less - u looked GREAT and as usual- buddyiing up to lots of heads

Brian1500 always nice to see you captain- this guy is like the sentenal - hes always watching ... (but who is the question.:laugh: )

ACIDCRACKWHORE- where yuo there? was that you i saw- wearing a black shirt- sleavless - walking with what looked to be the same guy u posted as you man in another thread? - did want to intrude..

LATINAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! GIRL? YOU - ARE- AWSOME - - i saw you get up on the bar and start doing your thing- yea i know when i came to you at the catwalk b4 i left - u looked at me like i was some guy just trying to kick it to ya - but see what happenes when we (as people) do just say hi anyway- now you know who i am- read on - theres more about you ..

SOLARGRL??!!!! i missed you- could'nt find you- i asked rapture but then i couldnt get to you- oh well- hello anyway++@!@!+@+

theres just so many more to say hi to but make no mistake - if i forgot your name - u still hold right to PM me and say

WTF!!! wheres my name Eric? wheres my "how do you do?.."

then i go back and edit this ...

Love ya all---

oops!!! xxsplash too... ha ha ha

FIND COMFORT IN MUSIK

WHERE YOUR FRIENDS SURROUND,

FIND HEALTH IN DANCE

AT THE METRO LOUNGE.