Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Judge Jules

8judgejules69

Judge Jules played here a while back in my home town. The club has a capicity of around 3500 people. Only about 1000 people turned up. He has played here before a few times and I think word got around he is not really that good and plays really cheesy trance tracks.

I didnt see him though so perhaps his set was okay.

cheers Zade

During my early days clubbing i used to go to Crasher every month to see him and Scott Bond play the last 4hrs and i used to love it,loads of great memorys.

I went off him when Tiesto started playing more often at his peak and Jules didn't look quite so good after that.I saw him once this year at a festival and although he wasn't mindblowing like some of the other dj's who were on that nigh,he was ok.

Originally posted by xpander

Heard him once at limelight...absolutely HORRENDOUS! My friend who has wanted to see him for almost two years swore never to touch anything associated with him ever again.

i was there that night.. judge jules was weak.. his mixing was shit and his tracks were blah..

the opening dj for those gatecrasher parties was way better than the headliners.. i think it was guy ornadel? i think it was him who opened for sandra collins one night.. she was almost as bad as jules..

trance is beat now.. i saw armin friday and he was horrid to..

bring back some old pvd sets from twilo in 98/99 ..when he was dropping universal nation & words ..those were the days of trance i must say..

Originally posted by DJMikeE

i gotta agree....anyone notice this past year or two that many "trance" djs have bumped their sets to more tech and techno??

i.e. Marco V, Mauro Picotto, and even DJ Tiesto has jumped on the wagon

you left out Fergie :shake:

i find this trend a little disturbing. Tiesto and Fergie have no business in muscling in on Cox, Hawtin, and Vath...and I doubt that techno fans will accept them either. Picotto, however, is another matter.