Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Great 18+ New Year's Eve Club Party in NYC!!

BANG in the New Year with one of the ONLY 18+ NYE's Club Party in NYC!

"BANG"

@

STUDIOS

(38-09 31st St., between 38th & 39th Aves, Long Island City\Astoria, Queens)

Chris Reda, Luis Kain, Mike BMI, Sammy Yellow Eyez, Joe Messina, NJ Nick, Jeff Fusion, Mike Better, Brian Speed, Myke O, George F, Sexy Dee and all of NYC's top 18+ promoters would like to personally invite everyone to experience a festive celebration of aerial acrobats, fireshows, sexy performances, scandalous acts, and Live music created RIGHT on stage!

Count down to the New Year with all the hot girls and hot boys you always see out but in a new nightclub and enviroment.

Studios is 4 HUGE Floors, 10 individually themed and unique rooms & a movie theater; 25,000+ Sq. feet in all! This nightclub is located in a safe neighborhood near the Museum of Modern Arts - Queens (MoMa-Qns)

-DJ Anthony Nero, DJ Riddlez, DJ Zo, Black Cat, & Moonshine Label artists spin HOUSE, TRANCE, Classics, HIP HOP, R&B, and Reggae in different rooms.

-9PM to AFTERHOURS and into NOON the next day.

-OPEN BAR from 9PM-10PM

Please get your Advanced VIP tickets from CLUBPLANET. They are only $35.

VIP ticket ensures line skip & admission into the Skylight gallery & movie theater VIP floor.

$50 on the night of, BE SURE TO MENTION CLUBPLANET's LIST FOR REDUCED all night long.

Thanks all,

Luis & Sam

Directions by subway:

N, R, 39th Ave/Beebe St. (Studios is right under the Astoria-bound side)

E, G, R, V, Queens Plaza stop (walk 3-4 blocks on Jackson Ave/Northern Blvd to 31st Street, 1 block on right)

By Car from Manhattan:

Queensboro Bridge (lower roadway)

Follow Queens Plaza east and make a left onto Jackson Ave/Northern Blvd.

Follow the elevated train as it veers left off of Northern Blvd onto 31st St.

One block on the right.

By Car From Westchester:

Triboro towards queens

Take 1st exit, Hoyt Ave.

At 31st street, make a right. Studios is located on 38-09 31st street between 38th & 39th Ave.

studioscollage.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've actually been to 2 partys at this place back in october...its pretty hot...a cross between exit, limelight, and webster hall...sick crowd...no one grabbed my ass...hooked up with a "natural" hottie...lol....DRINKS ARE CHEAP AS HELL...you'll be gone with $15....a pretty well kept secret and i hope it stays that way...so many rooms...and with a movie screen...playing some wierd flicks that blow your mind while your drunk....probably has the nicest security in the world...no one harresses you....and for $35...on new years? and after hours....worth checking out....im going with my girls.... :eek::D :D :D :D

I was just at this place last month for Daves party. Its a pretty hot place. Its not this very very upscale place, more on the warehouse turned club side. Its has this total underground feel to it.

I dunno...I def. had a blast last time i was there, this could be my Factor Pre-Party New Years Eve!!!

Originally posted by hotcheme

it is definitely not the only 18+ party in ny for nye. :rolleyes:

It says "one of the only" not the only.. :confused:

Anyways --> Luis, hun, so good to see you up and running a party again!! I'm going to contact you a little later in the week, see how you are (haven't spoken to you in quite a while)..

G'luck with this party.. if any of you people are thinking about going to this event, definitely do.. Luis Kain and Yellow Eyez have thrown some of the best parties in the city.. it will definitely be a great way to bring in the New Year. :aright:

From what I know, the people who spin the INFUSE parties, which is like, a carbon copy of the TSUNAMI parties, are spinning here. The DJs are from Israel, Brazil, Germany and some guys make music live on stage. I dont know their names exactly but it should be interesting to see how the 'B&T SF roxy exit' crowd meshes with a more musically oriented crowd.

Then again, when Dave and Neil spun there last month, there were all these diff rooms and at least 4 systems so should work out. Drinks are pretty cheap, like, 4 dollars for a mixed drink and beer.

It was a bit hard to find but i guess it keeps that 'underground' appeal.

Originally posted by dynamix

I dont know their names exactly but it should be interesting to see how the 'B&T SF roxy exit' crowd meshes with a more musically oriented crowd.

because 'the bridge and tunnel crowd' can't possibly be musically oriented....they just like wearing shades at night...thats such a blanket statement :rolleyes:

Joe

I dont know their names exactly but it should be interesting to see how the 'B&T SF roxy exit' crowd meshes with a more musically oriented crowd.

I understand where you are coming from, but it is New Years and we will ALL Be getting FUCKED UP together. No matter who is there that night, we will all have that in common.

I had a blast when Dave and Neil spun, now i cant imagine on New Years. This is going to make a great Factory Pre-Party. Drinks were fairly Priced and VERY STRONG.

Im anticipating this New Years. First time im doing what I WANT TO DO and not what EVERYONE ELSE is doing.

Originally posted by ibrealz

Jyeaaaaaaaaa~~ Luis is back on the scene. You def. know the party is gonna off the hizzy & not to mention, mad pimp. :)

lol

I will be in attendance..

p.s. I dont post on CP so Im not back. Just supporting my boy.

Harry comin outta the woodwork :) how ya been ?

this party is gonna be the "shizzle" for anyone who is looking to party their asses off and is 18+

COOOOOME ON DOWN!:D

speaking of mixing, last time someone booked a latin party in one of the side rooms there and me and the girlies all had fun dancing to salsa in there so i doubt anyone's going to have problems...beside, ppl are open minded and for god's sakes, it's new years eve! it's all about having fun not about how sharp your spikes are or if this track is underground or too commercial..pwwweeeaazz

:3some::beer:

Originally posted by hotchiknyc

speaking of mixing, last time someone booked a latin party in one of the side rooms there and me and the girlies all had fun dancing to salsa in there so i doubt anyone's going to have problems...beside, ppl are open minded and for god's sakes, it's new years eve! it's all about having fun not about how sharp your spikes are or if this track is underground or too commercial..pwwweeeaazz

:3some::beer: [/quote

with all this open minded talk i hope your not going to be wearing 2 pounds of makeup like every girl :laugh:

"

Originally posted by hotchiknyc

[/quote

with all this open minded talk i hope your not going to be wearing 2 pounds of makeup like every girl "

2 pounds of makeup, 20 pounds of silicone, 5 pounds of hairstyling product, 3 ounces of clothes. OOHH yeah, bring it ooouunn