Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Great 18+ New Year's Eve Club Party in NYC!!

Hip hop

DJ Riddlez

DJ Zoe

Underground

DJ Black Cat, (Game theory)

DJs from Moonshine records,

House, progressive, classics & vocals

Anthony Nero (spa, exit)

Mike Direkt (Limelight, Roxy, Cheetah)

DJ SHY (Exit white room, Boo, Roxy, SHelter)

Dom Filopei (Exit white room, Old Hush, Saci)

Justin Higgins *uncomfirmed* (exit red room, plenty of other places)

A bunch of other new and raw talents as well. We cancelled the 3 international DJs bc they had shitty attitudes and had problems with me booking them rooms at Motel 6 on Steinway. They wanted rooms around time square...around the new years\x-mas holiday...yeah, ok buddies, go do donuts on the Autoban for new years, jerks.

Anyway, it's going to be an incredible night and these DJs WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS AWAY. Think of it as...JP's closing time...but on extended steroids

You'll hear all your fav songs at just the right intervals. Come have a great time, the vibe on this party is amazing. THanks to everyone who supports it and umm...just shrug off the haters :blown::flame:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to find out for you very soon...I'm not even going to lie... I do the 'commercial' exit sf roxy crowd. My partner is more musically inclined so he takes care of that end bc he's going to bring his crowd and i take care of my end with my crowd.

I'll find out for u doh...I def know they are moonshine lable ppl... i just dont remember bc i personally dont have an attached preference to that scene.

Dont hate me bc i'm close minded :(

Originally posted by luiskain

I'm going to find out for you very soon...I'm not even going to lie... I do the 'commercial' exit sf roxy crowd. My partner is more musically inclined so he takes care of that end bc he's going to bring his crowd and i take care of my end with my crowd.

I'll find out for u doh...I def know they are moonshine lable ppl... i just dont remember bc i personally dont have an attached preference to that scene.

Dont hate me bc i'm close minded :(

Don't listen to him, he's not close-minded, he's just been doing other things.. been absent from the scene for a while. :)

But those of you who know, KNOW. Luis Kain's parties are ridiculous. :aright:

Doesnt this sal c guy have ENOUGH pages of that dumb club

Temple already ? I see it EVERYWHERE on here, he's seriously

playing it out. Now he has to come on HERE and promote

his club? This is Studio's only page cause they'r not worried &

dont have to broadcast it everywhere.. So why don't u just stay

to you'r other 300 pages that u set up and dont play this one out

LMFAOOO ;)

<3

Pay attention to details. Notice the red building numbered 31-09 on 31st street right under the 39th ave N\W station? That's it.

Get out of your car. Ring the bell and go inside to take a look.

Only bc you have never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Shitload of places have nightclubs or can support nightclubs inside and you wouldn't know it...

I live close to Capitale and I always knew there was somethign in there but the majority of ppl didn't. The old tunnel and twilo spaces, etc.

They dont hold weekly parties b\c they might be filming a comercial or a tv show. Maybe ppl from ANTI-GRAVITY is practicing inside...maybe an art expo is taking place or a traveling troupe is practicing a play or a musical or someone's throwing a private party there or a post-movie shoot party or an exclusive fashion show or something.

We had the privilage of renting this place for new year's eve b\c in reality, what's the fun in doing something over and over and over? We wanted something new and exciting. Every promoter involved in this party has done almost every room in the city already...The challange is to bring ppl new places to have fun in.

And for new year's eve, this is where the fun will be =)

Originally posted by luiskain

We had the privilage of renting this place for new year's eve b\c in reality, what's the fun in doing something over and over and over? We wanted something new and exciting. Every promoter involved in this party has done almost every room in the city already...The challange is to bring ppl new places to have fun in.

And for new year's eve, this is where the fun will be =)

imsayin lou, thats what im talking about, excited to be apart of the nye event, i was planning on taking off this yr to jus chill with fam n freinds. but luis n this party changed my mind, new spot new party with good peeps, cant wait!!!!!

as u strugle to catch the rythem with ur feet ask urself can u really really dance to my beat:bootysha:

a nero:afro:

Yo Ant ill be there in full swing bro , Im ready for this, gonna be off the hook , how much more can i ask for, i mean come on i get to spend new years with my boys and ur spinnin, this night is gonna be nuts, Everyone should come out and make this a great night you all know NERO wont let us down he is only gonna tear that place apart , we will all get to see the real nero and what hes got this night, See you all there!!!!!!!!

I really must publicly thank anthony for spinning this party for us. He was good and ready to just sit back and chill for the new years but it took a tad of convincing from NJ NICK and our crew to finally get him.

New Year's Eve...anthony nero at his best: Big room, high energy, no time restraint; take us on that journey, homey.

im excited as hell :flame: for this event, im gonna put my whole rest of the week into this set... bring in the new year right, with energy n good vibes. nj nick said this would be a perfect spot 4 me and it only took few details 4 me to change my mind, thanks lou cant wait!! lol jus hope momma dukes isnt heated:bigfinge:lol sorry

Yeah you finally get the chance to lay that shit down the way that its supposed to be laid down,Not like Tribecca LOL, fierce all night lol, like i know u can and have done many times before, its time to show them what ur really about, aight hope to see everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!

wOoOOOoooo NERO!!!!!!!!!! keepin it real fo shizzle mah iZzle all nizzle!!!!!!!!

imma defiently try to make it out for this, but i was kinda tryin to take a break from clubbin this new years and do the hotel room party thing nah mean. where i can do all the illegal shit i want and not get arresested =P.. where have u been spinnin recently?? yo OMG i went to exit this friday, just cuz it was free if u brought a toy, and shit is totally different. no more dress code, and they got all these lil ravers runnin around and shit , and the redroom had hardcore playin.. iw as liek WTFffff.. i rememebr them niggas bein all anti raver and club kid and if u looked like anythin but a guido ud be strip searched and followed around the whole night.. LOL.. whatever. i dont plan on goin back there but jsut wanted to share my experience.. LOVE U ANT!!!!!!!! if i dunt see u , rip shit up this new years !!!!! HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA at yah girl!!!:rock::devil::grin3:

the infamouz1 olgAaaaa

Picking NERO for the headliner of this is the best decision ive seen done in the city in a while, hes got more talent than u all know, well most of u know how good he is, but now hes gonna show all you what u have been missing out on, Nero needs to be booked more hes full of energy and knows how to read a crowed and make them move, this guy is good ,never disapoints, see u all there!!!!!!!!!