Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Great 18+ New Year's Eve Club Party in NYC!!

So I think I am gonna do the first New Year's even in NYC thing....and in Astoria! Dude are there gonna be some Hellenic heads there? Some Greek people? I want to celebrate with the homeland!!!!!

Might have to go to some of those Greek "bouzoukia" places in Astoria...

so who are the Moonshine DJs? I promote for Moonshine back in Washington DC where I go to school, maybe the boss can hook me up with admission...If not whatever $35 is amazing!

Is there going to be a clubplanet meet up thing?

"I'm fluous...sometimes I'm even superfluous..."

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I..."

"I'm not White Trash, I'm EUROTrash!!!"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna be one of the best new years eve for me cuz i havent really went out on new years always with family.. but what better way to bring in the new year than to have all our friends at the same placew listenin to out boy Nero rippin shit up on the main floor... u guys have no idea what kind of shit he is bringin to the table.. cant wait.. see ya all there... lata

B\C of the unbelievably high demand on all ends, it seems we didn't print enough pre-sold tickets and since everyone makes final decisions on the last week before NYE, we anticipate that after the 27th, all the actual physical tickets will be SOLD OUT.

After the 27th, order your tickets through CP and choose the WILL CALL option and claim them at the STUDIOS box office on the night of the event.

Make sure names match ID!

You shady characters know what i'm talking about :shaky:

i went to a few of these parties at this place before when they called it diesel. the 1st dj on openin night was ridiculous bangin it out with tribal and vocals early and tech house leter on but the sound was awful , alot of the times it was distorting terribly. the dj booth was also ghetto, the dj later on in the night was also terrible, coulndt even match beats. i hope alot of the issues from the past parties there are fixed.

also would like to say the crowd had a little something to be desired after the 1st dj get done with his set around 4am, the vibe and crowd turned very ghetto. seems him and all the people he brought left. but ill be sure to check it out again if thenew yrs prty gets good reviews

I dont know if we're talking about the same party, but Neil and Dave threw a party there on the last friday of nov i think and it was a pretty sick party up until all my friends and their friends left and dave and neil stopped spinning...I was too drunk to drive and after 4 or so it kinda emptied out and the misfits came out of the woodworks.

Actually neil and dave were spinning for that kid yellow eyes and my boy dimitri's private birthday party. I didn't get a chance to check out the DJ booth...it was pretty high up thuogh. I remember dimitri tried to spin for the hell of it bc it was his bday and we were doing the "we're not worth it" bowing motion lol. Keyword being "TRIED"

What's this diesel party?? I didn't know they ran regular weekly parties there? I thought they rented the club out for commercials and shows most of the time.

well regardless, even though neil and dave aren't spinning, all of us are going bakc for the new years eve party anyway...we had a blast at dave and neil and dimitri and yellow eyes private party...should be even more fun for NYE.

Originally posted by dynamix

I dont know if we're talking about the same party, but Neil and Dave threw a party there on the last friday of nov i think and it was a pretty sick party up until all my friends and their friends left and dave and neil stopped spinning...I was too drunk to drive and after 4 or so it kinda emptied out and the misfits came out of the woodworks.

Actually neil and dave were spinning for that kid yellow eyes and my boy dimitri's private birthday party. I didn't get a chance to check out the DJ booth...it was pretty high up thuogh. I remember dimitri tried to spin for the hell of it bc it was his bday and we were doing the "we're not worth it" bowing motion lol. Keyword being "TRIED"

What's this diesel party?? I didn't know they ran regular weekly parties there? I thought they rented the club out for commercials and shows most of the time.

well regardless, even though neil and dave aren't spinning, all of us are going bakc for the new years eve party anyway...we had a blast at dave and neil and dimitri and yellow eyes private party...should be even more fun for NYE.

im pretty sure that party your talkin about was the week after the diesel one. your right cause at 4am the one dj who was sick got off the tables and the crowd got real shady. plus the sound system sounded horrible, seems like they need a sound guy or the new dj was pushin it to much.

Ok, i just asked around wtf this diesel party thing is... turns out one of the owners, this guy henry does a friday party there on off nights.

A lot of my girl friends who i met at factory are friends with henry and apparently henry and all these friday girls and their ppl are factory heads.

Their guys look kinda grimmy..always craked out in some corner...donno how they get into factory in the first place....actually, who doesn't get into SF. But most of the girls are slammin' spanish mamis. Yes, I hate. I see these girls and i'm like, dayum, wa u doing with them crakheads? Then i stop and think...shiet, that's like the pot calling the kettle black lol.

Anyway, i dont know if that diesel crowd's gonna be there for NYE but i sure hope all those girls rollin deep go and the guys get rejected at the door lol

- Look ma! I drank my HATERade today!

Ok, so i went back to 389 studios or DIESEL this friday...this place is getting better by the week. I saw A LOT of hot spanish girls there, some local astoria greek girls too. I'd have to say the girl-guy ratio last fri was like, 2-1. NYE shuold have a great crowd if these commercial promoters bring their roxy and exit and sf ppl.

Ooh, last friday they had a huge white sheet covering the stage and behind that, these 3 girls were banging each other with dildos...i tried to peak around the white sheet but i wasn't allowed haha...

anyway malakas, I'm there for new years eve!

;) Yeah I spoke to my different crowds of friends - ya know, the

usual SF juiceheads, my Italian Princesses from Howard Beach<3,

& my best friends cousin from Brooklyn, & they all said they heard

good things about Studios so they're in. So at least it's not gonna

be the same faces that u run into at EVERY club. And also,

Studios has after hours so 4 all the people who R going to a club

that closes at 4 &don't wanna end the night right there, Studios is

a hot place 2 hit up up after (cause who's really gonna go home @

4 on New Years LoL :rofl: ) So hope 2 see you all there ;)

:heart::kiss2::heart:

um...there is a dress code but our crowd knows how to dress and what to wear..it's not something we need to tell them to do lol...

that's like the brain consciously telling ur lungs to breathe.

anyway, for those not familiar with our parties or our crowd, no thug gear, no platinum doo rags or tims with the lip out or you white boys wiht the fila sweatsuits....lol jk

Whatever, it's a NYE party...if u feel like u can get banged dressed like shit, go ahead clown...u'd just end up going home dolo :D