Sevan

Reach Productions

District Ent

Andy & Steve of Urban

Micahel Julian

Myke O

present

>The Centro-Fly X-MAS PARTY

>main floor music by Superchumbo (Tom Stephan & LES)

>tappioca room music by Frank Manzo & Chris Santos

free admisson before 11:00 for ladies w/ santa hats

and reduced after ($10.00)

Get on the Clubplanet list at

http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

Woot woot!! :bounce: The return of Superchumbo.. ohh shit.. last time he was here he fucking blew the roof off the place!! :D So excited about the surprise appearance.

Too bad I can't fucking come because I have a final on Friday the 20th.. :( Maybe I'll stop in for a little while anyway though, we'll have to see.. Superchumbo is not to be missed. :aright:

**IS IT JANUARY YET?**

Yeahh Centro. :party:

the party definitely has not moved...

its only gettin started ;)

next week should be a great time, only thing I need to add to Thorins post is that James Ayalon(aka Turntableterror from the Nightclubcity wednesday night webcast) is also spinning in the Tapioca room next week....

Originally posted by az-tec

the party definitely has not moved...

its only gettin started ;)

next week should be a great time, only thing I need to add to Thorins post is that James Ayalon(aka Turntableterror from the Nightclubcity wednesday night webcast) is also spinning in the Tapioca room next week....

typo .... sorry James

peace

ta

Centro-Fly Thursdays is music. This club offers many different sounds and vibes throughout the club. It has an array of atmospheres and sounds but ALWAYS offers nothing but the best and latest sounds.... the main floor with the biggest names and hottest talent not seen anywhere else........ tapioca room with the hip hop n 80's pumping every week.. every thursday night this place attracts an experienced attractive crowd.... who definately know how to "do the scene" mad props to thorin n sevan n the rest of the crew for puttin together the best talent week after week... new york city nightlife on thursday IS CENTRO-FLY

Originally posted by billguerin

Centro-Fly Thursdays is music. This club offers many different sounds and vibes throughout the club. It has an array of atmospheres and sounds but ALWAYS offers nothing but the best and latest sounds.... the main floor with the biggest names and hottest talent not seen anywhere else........ tapioca room with the hip hop n 80's pumping every week.. every thursday night this place attracts an experienced attractive crowd.... who definately know how to "do the scene" mad props to thorin n sevan n the rest of the crew for puttin together the best talent week after week... new york city nightlife on thursday IS CENTRO-FLY

You got that right.

Centro Fly = MUZIK.

And it's all about the music. :aright:

merry xmas......

haha, and what presents centro has instore...SUPERCHUMBO is back.....LAST TIME he was here, he was ripping the place apart...twisted!!!!!!! haha, i only heard a few mins of him when i did some walk throughs, but the crowd was loving him!!!!!

Thursday night is just the start on yet another incredible lineup that the the centro promotional team has set up.....

hope to see everyone at the xmas party!!!!!

chris