Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A big FUCK YOU to Lenny and the rest of the Saci fucks

JonStephen

Originally posted by spragga25

So wait a sec....you were there when all this went down?

If that's the case - that ain't cool at all.

She wasn't there...nor does she know anybody that actually was. She just doesn't like me cause I called her out to be a liar.

She was out getting her 59 orgasms that night........

nothing incites anger in me more than people who have these fucken pictures--like this chick with the Christina Agulera one--and about half a page of some corny fucken song--What the fuck is wrong with you people! Where you raised by a pack of breakdancing Amish cripples> Who the fuck hit you in the head with a bat.

Also-why the fuck do you people go to these whack clubs,saci-f that place

2 threads before this is a photo with a guy woth hits shirt unbuttoned--Bro, I really fucken hope that you didnt go out to a club looking like that and hope to be taken seriously--you look like a fag--all you need is a scooter and a pair of futuristic diesel shoes and you can be a south beach faggot.

Is New jersey in a time warp---cause shit out here is fucken lacking.

Originally posted by droctogon

nothing incites anger in me more than people who have these fucken pictures--like this chick with the Christina Agulera one--and about half a page of some corny fucken song--What the fuck is wrong with you people! Where you raised by a pack of breakdancing Amish cripples> Who the fuck hit you in the head with a bat.

:rofl: Breakdancing amish cripples! hahahahahahhaha

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Thanx for completely ruining my night. Not only did you fuck with me and my crew at the door, which was about 30 or so deep at broken intervals all 50/50 ratio, you raspy assed voiced muthafucka actually had the balls to tell me that you didn't care about our crew.

Guess what......I saw the cheesy fucking crowd you had in there. You should be proud we even considered gracing your Webster Hall looking 30 year old herb fest with our presence. Then you actually tried fucking with everything me and my boy tried to set up.

Lenny....you raspy voiced ugly fucking termite....you will never know who I am or what I look like cause I used a fake name with your party.......but I guarantee next time I set foot in your club, I will make sure I kill that fucking thing you call a vibe in there and kill the night. Either its gonna be by me taking a piss off the DJ booth or taking a shit in the middle of the dance floor, I'm gonna fuck it up

I piss on you and your cheese fest party...a party, btw, that had the worst house DJ I heard (even worse than Draper ever was) that actually started playing cheesy R&B right smack dab in the middle of the night.

Once again......you and your club sux so FUCK YOU!!!!!

Lenny is one of the coolest guys in the biz, so shut your pie hole you filthy B&T cum dumpster. Maybe if you and your friends weren't dressed like they just went on a shopping spree at Bang Bang, you would have gotten in. Just because you and your degenerate friends didn't get in, don't knock Lenny, shitstain.

Fuck this thread about Saci then. If most of the people on here are not very high on Saci, then why not just let this thread die and not give Saci anymore free exposure then has already been given? BTW, I am not taking sides here.

I can't stand those so-called 'high end' places with their $7 an hour door men that treat 'potential' patrons like shit. That in and of itslef tells one that the place has zero class. That's not how one goes about being 'high end'. Being 'high end' and exclusive doesn't mean having a lack of courtesy, manners, and disrepsect for others.

There is a right and a wrong way to deal with 'potential' patrons that don't meet the citeria of what the place wants in there on any given night. Being selective about who is let in in one thing (and that is fine), but treating people in any kind of a disrespectful manner in the process is classless and is not the right way.

BTW, what are 'the' good/better lounges in Manhattan? Let's talk about those. I sure would like to know!

Also what lounges actually have decent DJ's too? (Lotus sucks horribly. At least it did three weeeks ago on a Saturday. That is my benchmark for shitty DJing overall).

Originally posted by dkny8

Lenny is one of the coolest guys in the biz, so shut your pie hole you filthy B&T cum dumpster. Maybe if you and your friends weren't dressed like they just went on a shopping spree at Bang Bang, you would have gotten in. Just because you and your degenerate friends didn't get in, don't knock Lenny, shitstain.

Oh yeah? Suck a fart out of my ass you ignorant herb

Read the fuckin thread you retard...I got in and chilled for a solid 45mins - 1 hour.......idiots like these make me wonder why more women don't just finish a guy off by swallowing the load instead of letting them cum inside them.

Now go back to 5th avenue and pretend to be somebody

Oh yeah? Suck a fart out of my ass you ignorant herb

Read the fuckin thread you retard...I got in and chilled for a solid 45mins - 1 hour.......idiots like these make me wonder why more women don't just finish a guy off by swallowing the load instead of letting them cum inside them.

Now go back to 5th avenue and pretend to be somebody

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dkny8

:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

She wasn't there...nor does she know anybody that actually was. She just doesn't like me cause I called her out to be a liar.

She was out getting her 59 orgasms that night........

btw I know Lenny and the girl who does the id's and the head promoter and fyi i have done the door there once before yea thanks :)

moving along now...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

btw I know Lenny and the girl who does the id's and the head promoter and fyi i have done the door there once before yea thanks :)

moving along now...

riiiiiighhhhttttt..........and your friends with someone from Jersey that is dating Steve from the Real World (who lives in California). Also........NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: