Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dark Beat... WORK IT REMIX...

spinninrecords

I Know I'm not spinnin' at a HUGE CLUB like all of you but this mix helps...... And for you that hate this song... PERIOD... dont play it!!!!!!!!!!!!..... its old now even if LD just released it (seems to be the release date for crap crowds)........ play it and deal with it.. its not that bad... I"LL ADMIT I LIKE ITs HAS ITS TIME..... ..................... I

Originally posted by spinninrecords

I Know I'm not spinnin' at a HUGE CLUB like all of you but this mix helps...... And for you that hate this song... PERIOD... dont play it!!!!!!!!!!!!..... its old now even if LD just released it (seems to be the release date for crap crowds)........ play it and deal with it.. its not that bad... I"LL ADMIT I LIKE ITs HAS ITS TIME..... ..................... I

If u r talkin about "Dark Beat" over the Miss Elliot "Work It" song its horrible its all off beat and i hope u were kiddin about playing this .... i seriously dont no how these Records get signed

sg

A few weeks ago i was at space and I heard this DJ Craig demo throw that track down. At first I thought he was trying to be creative dropping the missy on top of dark beat. It was the first time I heard it done that way and I found it weird. It was definately off beat and did not sound good. but I gave the guy creativity points for trying. Now I find out it is a complete remixed version of the track. Craig do yourself a favor and dont drop that track again. :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by groundhog69

A few weeks ago i was at space and I heard this DJ Craig demo throw that track down. At first I thought he was trying to be creative dropping the missy on top of dark beat. It was the first time I heard it done that way and I found it weird. It was definately off beat and did not sound good. but I gave the guy creativity points for trying. Now I find out it is a complete remixed version of the track. Craig do yourself a favor and dont drop that track again. :blown:

when did he spin there? i didn't know he spun there at all in the last 2 months....