Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wow...i had QUITE the fuckin scare from an email today

quoth

ok so check this shit...

fuckin....

I get an email from this older woman i usta mess with. Now we met at a Depeche Mode concert and were seeing one another for a few months after that. Make a long story short we both got busy with life and lost touch....we then took time out of busy lives and met up again in March of this year.

Make a long story short...

I haven't talked to her since prolly eh...late march or so...cause then life got even busier for me and plus i was seeeing a girl and only that girl.

So today i came home and i see there is an email from her...so im like...hmm thats odd...i havent talked to her in ages.

the subject of the email was "Regards from Dawn" so of course im figuring..."oh guess its just an update on her life"

So i open the email..and i see that its a link to some bullshit greeting internet thing...

i fuckin click it...and u know what message comes up?!?!

ITS A GIRL!!!

followed by: "Hey Mike,

Just to let you know I had a baby. She was born Friday December 6, 2002 at 9:53 pm. Her name is Julia Marie. "

now i fuckin got scared shit cause i was thinking to myself: "IS THIS MINE SINCE ITS BEEN 9 MONTHS SINCE WE TALKED OR SAW ONE ANOTHER???????"

Needless to say..i scrolled down through all the garbage spam email to see yet..another email from her.

I open it up..and its this big huge long email explaining what she has been doing in life and how she had met someone not too long after we last saw one another and that they moved in and became very close...and most importantly..that HE is the father of her child...

THANK FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!! :bounce::party::rock:

Originally posted by incredulous

HOLY SHIT.....i cant even imagine what was going through your head before you found out about the "real" dad.:shake:

To be perfectly honest u really wanna know lol?

"well...there goes that fuckin Altima down payment due to child support" :laugh:

you always HAD that car in your sig, now ots gone....does this mean you got it???

Not yet...but VERYYYY soon.

i took it out of my sig cause i like change and it was time for one...plus i been on a photoshop rampage lately so i figured i would share my masterpieces with u children.

Originally posted by quoth

Not yet...but VERYYYY soon.

i took it out of my sig cause i like change and it was time for one...plus i been on a photoshop rampage lately so i figured i would share my masterpieces with u children.

keep working with the photoshop, i liked the one you did for brian:aright:

keep working with the photoshop, i liked the one you did for brian:aright:

haha brotha man..before u started posting i usta go apeshit with photoshop as im sure some people could tell u.

i have tamed myself..but then again...i do have roughly a gig worth of photoshoppings i never released of cp people.

And dont worry...i got another one comin within the week that you'll like if u liked the one i did of brian's sig.

Originally posted by roninmess

mike stop pretending you got laid. we all know nobody wants your lanky ass.:laugh:

and you have yet to top my tekload photoshop.

:laugh: ok

and bitch..it was a good photoshopping but i never was tryin to compete so get off yer high horse..there have been many good photoshopping by not only me....

are u happy now that i gave u credit u cocky bastard?

hmmm i think i shoulda gave u an award for: Biggest whiner about gettin credit for his photoshoppings lol

:tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: ok

and bitch..it was a good photoshopping but i never was tryin to compete so get off yer high horse..there have been many good photoshopping by not only me....

are u happy now that i gave u credit u cocky bastard?

hmmm i think i shoulda gave u an award for: Biggest whiner about gettin credit for his photoshoppings lol

:tongue:

:aright:

fuck man don't even get me started on this shit!! i was seeing this girl like 2 yrs ago, we were together for maybe 3 months at most, then i moved away. we kept touch via email like maybe like twice a month or so. one time like 3 months after i stopped seeing her, she sends me an email, it goes something like this:

subject: there's something i have to tell you.

I'M PREGNANT!

then like after i have a fucking heart attack, i scroll down to the end of the email, and she's like "JUST KIDDING!!! how you been?"

AAAARRGGGHHH you fucking stupid bitch. i never replied to it, then she sent me another one a few weeks later and I didn't reply to that either and i think by then she got the point.

moral of the story: ladies.....you DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT joke about shit like this!!!!! EVER!!!