Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maze.....

shroomy

OK got to maze on Friday around 3ish because I really wanted to check the place out and say hello to MazeGirl.

I told the door guy I just wanted to check the place out and there was no way I was paying $20 at 3AM to what I expected to be a thin crowd.

He was cool about just letting me in for free, and talking to the other door folks, they were all very profesional and cool.

Inside the crowd was non-existant :( but the club was beautiful. Great layout, great sound, great lights, cool staff.

I thought I was pretty sober, until I got around the dancefloor, what a nice (and veryu trippy) lighting and sound set up. I really like how the lighting guy is right next to the DJ (interacting) with plenty of room and a sweet and accesible booth.

The highlight of the night was meeting amazinggirl :) she was beyond cool showing me around and telling me about her exploits. I would go back just to talk to her (hopefully a little more sober :) )

I was too involved in conversation to notice much of what D-Fuse was spinning, but I knew he had to be a little disapointed with the crowd.

to sum it up.. as several folks have said. Maze has serious potential that hopefully will be fulfilled. Im sure WMC will help and hopefully the crowd will keep comming back.

rambling on.... shroomy

Yo go to bed Shrooms.............j/k

I wanted to check it but had to be up for work:blown:

I will be there for Rauhofer....................now I know that MazeGirl promotes of Fridays, but if you can't help a sister out, I'll be forever greatful..........

Sobeton - we still have a date right??;) ;) ;)

Lola:D