Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have any of you heard/seen EDDIE HALLIWELL?

Just curious... as Eddie Halliwell is a resident at Gatecrasher... and blowing up the European scene right now.

So, have any of you heard/seen him?

Let me tell you... IF you EVER get a chance... you MUST go see this man. He sees the mixer as an instrument... and makes songs his own with turntablism...

Oh, and did I mention that he spins trance and hard house?

He is a true performer... and an exceptional DJ who can WORK a crowd like no other.

I've seen him loads of times,he is not a very popular resident actually,when he plays at Gatecrasher he adapts his style and plays hardtrance,he is actually a much better hardhouse dj and i have seen him play a warm up techhouse set which was very good as well.

I have enjoyed his sets everytime i have seen him and it is true he is technically very good,it's just most people don't see him as a hardtrance dj and would rather him be resident somwhere which suits his style more.

Live sets to download? I don't think so. He is VERY STRICT about NO RECORDINGS of his live sets.

Now, addressing the reputation he has in the UK... I have noticed that the UK kids tend to be a bit hard on Eddie... personally, I think it's just because he use to be the "hometown" kid and now he is getting to be big time.

Per Eddie... he loves to spin hardhouse... but he also loves to spin trance/hard trance... and house as well. Thus his move from Tidy Management to Serious Management. He didn't want to be in the "hardhouse" hole anymore.

If you are in the UK... go check him out on a Goodgreef (www.goodgreef.com) night... vs. at Gatecrasher... you might hear a different sound of him...????

Take care!