Clubplanet Nightlife Community

always getting the same adjective for "attractive"

weyes

i saw in an interview with an actress on a late night talk show that she experiences the same thing. "they always say i'm "cute"; it's rarely "sexy" or "hot.""

does anyone else almost always get the same adjective? i'm usually "cute", unless a guy wants to fuck me, in which case he'll call me "hot", in the hopes that i'll take that as a tremendous compliment and then be more inclined to wanna screw.

Originally posted by weyes

i saw in an interview with an actress on a late night talk show that she experiences the same thing. "they always say i'm "cute"; it's rarely "sexy" or "hot.""

does anyone else almost always get the same adjective? i'm usually "cute", unless a guy wants to fuck me, in which case he'll call me "hot", in the hopes that i'll take that as a tremendous compliment and then be more inclined to wanna screw.

theres nothin wrong with cute

ps: if a guy calls u cute (not in that lil girl sort of way), then he probly wants to f u as well :aright:

yes i always get:

"damn hes ugly", "shiiiit wtf is that?", "freak!" look its harry potters gay brother"

Originally posted by mbenzml

theres nothin wrong with cute

ps: if a guy calls u cute (not in that lil girl sort of way), then he probly wants to f u as well :aright:

thanks, i appreciate that :) , but it can be hard to tell if it's the "little girl sort of way" or not. and when it's the "little girl" way and they wanna fuck me (which has been the case sometimes, too; most say i look younger than i am), that really grosses me out :yuck: .

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes i always get:

"damn hes ugly", "shiiiit wtf is that?", "freak!" look its harry potters gay brother"

]

when i think "dgmodel" . . . I always think of the homeless guy on the corner that sits on a milk crate playing the geeee-tar! ;)

I get that all the time too! From guys I date, from friends from my paretns.. lol...

But as one of my guy friends told me.. trust me cute is good.. so what ever.. guess I'm cute ;)

I do have one guy friend who is the exception to this.. he tells me all the time that I'm "hot" but then again he does want to sleep with me.. :laugh: so I guess his vote doesn't count :tongue:

If I think a chic is good looking Ill call her hot..but if she has the total package....shes gotta be "bangin" or "slammin". If she HAS everything (personality, looks, and body) shes SEXY. Ya see, sexy is the ultimate, if a woman is sexy that can make up for everything.

Being sexy is key. Hollerrrrr back fockers

Guest gabo
Originally posted by hunnie818

when describing hot men:

the terms are...

Slammin

Bangin

Off the meat Rack

Out if control

Delicious

Ridiculous

Hot as hell

:D :D :D

Those are the words women use to describe me all the time.:rolleyes:

most cute girls i have met = fuck bunnies

imo

but whatever...i have been called cute as well...i joke about it when it does occur but it's no big whoop...its a compliment either way....perspective is key...nine times out of ten, people arent thinking what you are when it comes to items such as this...

and marko...harry potters gay brother....bwahaha...i'll just call you hermione from now on instead...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

def. is the height... i ALWaYS get cute! :puke: i get hot occasionally... not too often... it sucks... i feel like i'm 4... :rolleyes:!

youre wiggiddy whacked...or rather someone who calls you cute is...moonie = caliente...plain and simple...dont except anything else...damn i wish i were younger....