Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chest pain and rapid heartbeat..

maybe someone here could shed some light...

i took two pills friday night and rolled very nicely...i shortly after taking them started experiencing slight tighening of my chest and some trouble if i breathed in real deep, and quickened heart beat. i just figured it was due to my rising to a peak and tried forgetting about it. so my night went on, had a great roll...then when we left rhe club and when we left afterhours i was still going going haha...i think these pills had a major amount of either speed or meth in em. so i didnt sleep all day...instead i stayed super hyped up and antsy and STILL had chest pain...which slightly got better as the day went on...sat night i went to nyc and took another pill......had a good roll BUT definitly felt chest pain all night and the same type of breathin in issues, i was a little worried cuz the more i danced the more my heartbeat went faster..so i made myself take breaks every 15 mins or so. i freaked myself out cuz i really didnt know how much my gheartbeat was not on anything never mind on the E if it was going to fast...when we left at like 7am, my friend touched my chest and agreed my heart was going pretty fast as well...the way home my hands were whiteish blue and tingling...and once i got home, i laid in bed with chest pain. now after sleeping i DO feel a lot better but i still have an annpyance with the breathing in pain. my friend thinks i felt the chest pain cuz of something that was mixed in the pill....

since i took the time to write all this maybe someone will respond :)

no i wasnt sick and havent been recently either....

i read up a lot last night and this AM cuz i was worried...and a lot of the stuff i read said that the whiteish hands with a slight blue tinge is normal after coming down from E and also from small amounts of speed...my hands are now fine, just the chest thing

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

i took two pills friday night and rolled very nicely...i shortly after taking them started experiencing slight tighening of my chest and some trouble if i breathed in real deep, and quickened heart beat. i just figured it was due to my rising to a peak and tried forgetting about it. so my night went on, had a great roll...then when we left rhe club and when we left afterhours i was still going going haha...i think these pills had a major amount of either speed or meth in em. so i didnt sleep all day...instead i stayed super hyped up and antsy and STILL had chest pain...which slightly got better as the day went on...sat night i went to nyc and took another pill......had a good roll BUT definitly felt chest pain all night and the same type of breathin in issues, i was a little worried cuz the more i danced the more my heartbeat went faster..so i made myself take breaks every 15 mins or so. i freaked myself out cuz i really didnt know how much my gheartbeat was not on anything never mind on the E if it was going to fast...when we left at like 7am, my friend touched my chest and agreed my heart was going pretty fast as well...the way home my hands were whiteish blue and tingling...and once i got home, i laid in bed with chest pain. now after sleeping i DO feel a lot better but i still have an annpyance with the breathing in pain. my friend thinks i felt the chest pain cuz of something that was mixed in the pill....

since i took the time to write all this maybe someone will respond :)

the response your body had to the pills does not necessarily mean they were cut with anything... however they very well could have been. Ecstasy, meth, coke, all these uppers can have the effects you described, and lead to DEATH. Racing pulse, getting flush all over, insomnia, chest pain - these are all signs and symptoms of massive adrenergic stimulation... ask yourself why you want to ingest pills in the first place, do you need them to go out? are you comfortable 'rolling' the dice, so to speak, with your life every time you take a pill, not knowing whats in it? Know what your body is telling you that you should NOT do... if you're really worried about any health effects, go to your doctor, get an EKG, and talk about it... any info you discuss with your doctor about your substance usage is confidential... be careful and be safe

i took two pills friday night and rolled very nicely...i shortly after taking them started experiencing slight tighening of my chest and some trouble if i brewhich slightly got better as the day went on...sat night i went to nyc and took another pill

that was smart, take another the next day :rolleyes:

don't fuck around when it comes to your heart. do it enough and you will have a racing pulse and chest pains for a long time after you stop the drugs. trust me. to this day i still get angina even though i stopped playing russian roulette with my heart quite a while ago.

and i have heard of incidences where people have died from heart attacks on the dance floor.

i come from a whole line of heart problems so when i get a rapid pulse or angina i take my mothers "atenolol" which is a perscription med or "volocordin" which you can buy in russian drug stores.

i'ts a good idea to take valerian root every night before bed. it's a very mild depressant but over time it works wonders.

same thing happened to me twice, don't worry it doesn't sound like something is wrong with you at all. just try avoiding taking these pills. its not ecstacy, it's speed. some people rather like it though. but i can't stand it, it feels like ecstacy when its just starts hitting you, but then you just get sort of annoyed , and your chest starts to hurt and you are very aware of your hertbeat. take enough of these and you will end up in ER. but 1 or 2 are not that bad as long as you take something like Xanax to help you sleep when you get home. otherwise try getting the real thing next time sweetie ;)

Originally posted by ultracrzy

same thing happened to me twice, don't worry it doesn't sound like something is wrong with you at all. just try avoiding taking these pills. its not ecstacy, it's speed. some people rather like it though. but i can't stand it, it feels like ecstacy when its just starts hitting you, but then you just get sort of annoyed , and your chest starts to hurt and you are very aware of your hertbeat. take enough of these and you will end up in ER. but 1 or 2 are not that bad as long as you take something like Xanax to help you sleep when you get home. otherwise try getting the real thing next time sweetie ;)

how long do you think till i feel completely better? my heart isnt beating as fast and i can breathe in a LOT better, but still a bit there...

well i guess its mostly a hangover kinda a thing and everyone is different, but you should feel better within next 2 days. sleep is whats going to make it go away. get enough rest and you will much better. try getting your hands on pills or herbal tea that contains valerian root extract that bkissa recommended. it will just help you sleep and steady your heart beat. otherwise don't drive yourself crazy it's a normal reaction to speed, you're gonna be Ok.

well i guess its mostly a hangover kinda a thing and everyone is different, but you should feel better within next 2 days. sleep is whats going to make it go away. get enough rest and you will much better. try getting your hands on pills or herbal tea that contains valerian root extract that bkissa recommended. it will just help you sleep and steady your heart beat. otherwise don't drive yourself crazy it's a normal reaction to speed, you're gonna be Ok.

yessss im finally feeling better.

i can breathe in for the most part with the sharp pains less and less often so im so happy.

i will be pickin up a testin kit of some sorts because i definitly have a reaction to speed.

thanks again :)

The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. I took three pills (which were mdma, not speed)at roxy. At the end of the night, my heart started to feel like it was beating out of my chest, I couldnt breath well, and I had chest pain. This got progressively worse as the next day went on, and at around 8pm I was sure I was going to die. I felt like I was going to faint, could barely breath, and my heart was beating really fast. My boyfriend drove me to the emergency room where they told me that my heart was okay, and I didnt need to worry - just rest. For the whole next week I was home in bed with horrible chest pain and trouble breathing. I was really scared because I had gotten plenty of rest, and it was still there. It eventually got better and better.. but the whole experience upset me so much that im not going to do stimulants of any kind ever again.. its just not worth it to me anymore

Originally posted by somebitch

u need to go to the doctor, you could have a serious heart problem... i have taken pills numberous times and never experienced problems breathing. if i were you i would listen to neptune before u end up in a hospital bed.

Shit I didn't think pills were strong enough to do this anymore... I only felt it once in my life... Back in1997 At the tunnel... I had taken some ( RED DEVILS ) and I was on the dance floor doing my thing... When all of a sudden I felt like my chest was going to explode... Hard time breathing and sweating my ass off... Needless to say I left the main floor. Found a place that was cooler and litterally sat talking to this girl for about 4 hours... I felt better... But scared the shit outta me...

Secondly... ULTRACRAZY...

I dont mean to sound like a dick... But do you have a PHD... How can you tell this girl dont worry there is nothing wrong with her... You dont know that... Pills hit everyone different. It all depends on how your body reacts to them... I watched a whole film on a heart attack about to happen... Pretty scary shit...

I would say if it scared you or is still scaring you... Talk to a doctor... Dont worry they will not judge you... And your records are confidential... Even parents are not aloud to see them if you tell the Doc... They can lose there license... Alot of women suffer from heart murmurs... I dont know if I spelled it correctly... Anyway it is always good to get a check up and find out if you do... It is something you definately dont want to fuck with. My ex-girlfriend suffered from a heart murmer... And there were alot of percausions that she had to take before she medicated for anything... And when she was perscribed medication she had to tell the doc... Or pharmacist about it... I am not a doctor by far... But Common sense would have told you. If your heart was hurting and you had a hard time breathing... Well you shouldnt have done it the next night...

Be Careful People...

I am not judgemental.. Everyone does there own thing... Have a good time... But when your body is telling you something... LISTEN...

Originally posted by elementx

... ULTRACRAZY...

I dont mean to sound like a dick... But do you have a PHD... How can you tell this girl dont worry there is nothing wrong with her... You dont know that... Pills hit everyone different. It all depends on how your body reacts to them...

No, You right I don't have Phd. But if the girl needed a medical expert advice she would probbaly ask for it on WebMD message board or go to a doctor. Don't you think..? I have been an educated drug user for over 5 years now and I had to learn a lot from my own mistakes. She described a similar situation that happend to me twice, I 'm just glad i could share my knowledge. Even though i DO realize, that "pills hit everyone different...";)

No, You right I don't have Phd. But if the girl needed a medical expert advice she would probbaly ask for it on WebMD message board or go to a doctor. Don't you think..? I have been an educated drug user for over 5 years now and I had to learn a lot from my own mistakes. She described a similar situation that happend to me twice, I 'm just glad i could share my knowledge. Even though i DO realize, that "pills hit everyone different...";)

exactly...i wasnt dying, and i wasnt in such pain i needed a doctor, it was more of a annoyance type thing if anything, i was lookin for poeople who have had similar stuff happen.

by all means i know to call 911 or go to an emergency room god forbid if i needed to.

i didnt take the time to read all the responses but it sounds like what happened to me..i had an un-diagnosed heart condition called WPW (Wolfe Parkinson White syndrom)...long story short i had to have heart surgery at 19 (on my 19th bday actually) to fix it..i almost died several times in surgery, 7 times to be exact. my heart beat was above 250bpm for over 8 hours one night...im lucky it didnt tear itself apart...turns out initally that massive dehydration brought the symptom to light...after a long weekend of non stop paint ball tournements and little h20....

many of us out there have un diagnosed physical and mental conditions and taking drugs may bring them out...id go see a doctor and tell them what happened...get a EKG and make sure your heart is ok..you only get one of em...

exactly...i wasnt dying, and i wasnt in such pain i needed a doctor, it was more of a annoyance type thing if anything, i was lookin for poeople who have had similar stuff happen.

by all means i know to call 911 or go to an emergency room god forbid if i needed to.

You are not understanding what I am saying... But I will go no further. If you didn't catch my point in the beginning forget about it... Do as you please... :rolleyes:

Just one question. Have you ever watched someone drop dead right in front of your face?

Originally posted by gambitrah

i didnt take the time to read all the responses but it sounds like what happened to me..i had an un-diagnosed heart condition called WPW (Wolfe Parkinson White syndrom)...long story short i had to have heart surgery at 19 (on my 19th bday actually) to fix it..i almost died several times in surgery, 7 times to be exact. my heart beat was above 250bpm for over 8 hours one night...im lucky it didnt tear itself apart...turns out initally that massive dehydration brought the symptom to light...after a long weekend of non stop paint ball tournements and little h20....

many of us out there have un diagnosed physical and mental conditions and taking drugs may bring them out...id go see a doctor and tell them what happened...get a EKG and make sure your heart is ok..you only get one of em...

Thank you... You basically just backed my first point...

PS Sorry to hear about all your problems...

Originally posted by elementx

You are not understanding what I am saying... But I will go no further. If you didn't catch my point in the beginning forget about it... Do as you please... :rolleyes:

Just one question. Have you ever watched someone drop dead right in front of your face?

I catch your point man. You just didn't catch the point of initial post. What you are trying to do is to warn people with existing health problems to get medically checked if they take drugs and their body reacts in a strange way. An you are totally right. drugs are bad as it is, and for people with health problems they can be especially deadly. But all that said , it has a little to do with the topic of this thread. And what Gambitrah described in his expirience , has nothing to do with drugs at all. He's heart problems were induced "...after a long weekend of non stop paint ball tournements and little h20...."

You have to take your health seriously, but you just sound like you've just wathced MTV's or NBC special on Ecstacy way many times over.

I catch your point man. You just didn't catch the point of initial post. What you are trying to do is to warn people with existing health problems to get medically checked if they take drugs and their body reacts in a strange way. An you are totally right. drugs are bad as it is, and for people with health problems they can be especially deadly. But all that said , it has a little to do with the topic of this thread. And what Gambitrah described in his expirience , has nothing to do with drugs at all. He's heart problems were induced "...after a long weekend of non stop paint ball tournements and little h20...."

You have to take your health seriously, but you just sound like you've just wathced MTV's or NBC special on Ecstacy way many times over.

No... Not MTV or NBC. It's called personal experience. In my last post I asked a question. That question was based on something that I have gone through... I am not telling anyone not to do something. But what I am saying is LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU...

i can't believe that this has not happend to more people on a regular basis....its happend to me about 10 times??...not really sure of the number....but it was always when i did a lot of coke....on 2-3 times when i dropped a pill....i would not worry about it to much...just my opinion.....in my case it was always minor pain...due to increased heart rate......then it would become exponetial b/c my i would start to get nervous about it....i also felt this happend if i was feeling bloated that night....it would always cause me to become more aware of my heartbeat for some reason.....glad those days are over for me now!!

exactly....the paintball thing had to do with dehydration not my pill takin or his takin pills and havin the issues....

*sigh*

i don't know why you even bothered asking this question online cause you are NOT LISTENING TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Gambitrah:

many of us out there have un diagnosed physical and mental conditions and taking drugs may bring them out...

he's saying that he had no idea anything was wrong with his heart UNTIL he had his paintball tournement... he's saying that you may have a condition that you have no idea about and it would be wise to go check it out before you hurt yourself...

it doesn't seem normal for you to have chest pain so many days after you sropped... and why you took another pill the next day is beyond me... :blank:

i think element here said it best... things like this happen for a reason...

Originally posted by elementx:

Be Careful People...

I am not judgemental.. Everyone does there own thing... Have a good time... But when your body is telling you something... LISTEN...