Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meathead Of The Month

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jman09

Either Shortbus or Digga, both were pretty much dicks the past couple of weeks.. Please step forward and take a bow ...Tools

thank you jman for your kind vote, i will remember you when me and the bus are sending out out x-mas packages!!!!!! your "i wanna be a meathead package" will include all the neccesaties to be a true "tool" like me and the bus!!!!!

and what are you talking about these past couple of weeks pal!!!!! don't hate us cause we joke and kid around and have a good time on the interent, remember jman, "hand on the home keys and remain calm" it's only a website!!!!!!

oh and i know you'd love this: HOLLLAAAAAA

Originally posted by perns2002

I have to meet them to make my desicion......... But I think I vote me as meathead of the month........... I am freakin' HUGE, I can lift trees....... Kidding. I heard these guys are both big. Keep up the good work, and making laides heard turn...........

SO, WE HAVE A LITTLE WEIGHT PROBLEM, WE CAN'T WAIT TO EAT!!!

and perns, ask your fine lady friends, me and the bus are the nicest two gentleman you'd ever meet, at all cost we avoid the drama and fighting, we enjoy long walks and poetry on the weekends.................................and what is a heard turn???

Originally posted by roddigga

SO, WE HAVE A LITTLE WEIGHT PROBLEM, WE CAN'T WAIT TO EAT!!!

and perns, ask your fine lady friends, me and the bus are the nicest two gentleman you'd ever meet, at all cost we avoid the drama and fighting, we enjoy long walks and poetry on the weekends.................................and what is a heard turn???

Opps sorry, I meant keep there heads turning - Follow ?

Ha ha Poetry on the weekends :laugh:? Where? Let me guess, you practice scene's from Shakspeare on the Factory Stairs???? :)

Kidding, I HAVE heard very nice things about the both of you...

Originally posted by bellasmom

MY VOTE DEFINITELY GOES OUT TO RODDIGGA--he is all brawn with no brains, but I like that in a man.

AT 1 POINT WHEN I MET RODIGGA HE GOES ME AND MY FREINDS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF MEATHEADS BUT WE ARE TE NICEST PEOPLE U WILL EVER MEET

Originally posted by trewguy

AT 1 POINT WHEN I MET RODIGGA HE GOES ME AND MY FREINDS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF MEATHEADS BUT WE ARE TE NICEST PEOPLE U WILL EVER MEET

WHAT IS YOUR POINT???? DID YOU SEE ANYONE FLY ACROSS THE BAR????? DID YOU END UP OUTSIDE FACE 1ST???? WHAT YOUR POINT TREWGUY????

Originally posted by roddigga

WHAT IS YOUR POINT???? DID YOU SEE ANYONE FLY ACROSS THE BAR????? DID YOU END UP OUTSIDE FACE 1ST???? WHAT YOUR POINT TREWGUY????

MY POINT IS THAT NOT ALL MEATHEADS ARE ASSHOLES THAT YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN PERSON THAN THE WAY U COME OFF

Originally posted by trewguy

MY POINT IS THAT NOT ALL MEATHEADS ARE ASSHOLES THAT YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN PERSON THAN THE WAY U COME OFF

trewguy, are you calling us assholes??? take that back buddy and say 5 nice things about us before you get a cyber slap!!!!!!!

trewguy, are you calling us assholes??? take that back buddy and say 5 nice things about us before you get a cyber slap!!!!!!!

And this is my vote in action, assdigga.. Trewguy tries to say something nice, but in a meatheads mind, all other guys that aren't in the "meatheads" group are inferior..

You may you know you have encountered a meathead by one of the following:

1. No testicles, woman may notice that you cannot give a meathead a blow job b/c he is too self conscience about a woman noticing his lack of nuts...

2. An abnormally large man, in the bathroom, shirt off, very large zits and boils on back and shoulders

2a. While the tight shirt is off, you may see meatheads friends throwing water on each other to get that "wet" look going, and flexing in the mirror while saying things like, "yes I am huge w. no nuts" or the famous " I need debol"..

And last but not least, the all important number three..

3. They are the ones fighting on CP.

Originally posted by jman09

And this is my vote in action, assdigga.. Trewguy tries to say something nice, but in a meatheads mind, all other guys that aren't in the "meatheads" group are inferior..

You may you know you have encountered a meathead by one of the following:

1. No testicles, woman may notice that you cannot give a meathead a blow job b/c he is too self conscience about a woman noticing his lack of nuts...

2. An abnormally large man, in the bathroom, shirt off, very large zits and boils on back and shoulders

2a. While the tight shirt is off, you may see meatheads friends throwing water on each other to get that "wet" look going, and flexing in the mirror while saying things like, "yes I am huge w. no nuts" or the famous " I need debol"..

And last but not least, the all important number three..

3. They are the ones fighting on CP.

1ST of all mikey's only friend, i met truwguy and i'm bustin his balls!!! 2nd who's fightin on CP??? did i fight someone on CP, keep your hands on the home keys and chill out buddy!!!!

and i am sorry that you were the kid that i threw out of the bathroom stall while you were spanking it to solargirls pics, i really needed to do that bump, cause you left out the fact that we are also crackheads!!!!!

question for you jspank, did your bicycle get run over when you were a kid and therefor all the hidden anger!!!!!!