Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve

crank47

Originally posted by merkie

Cheap beer and girls it is. Always wanted to show my tits for beads!!!! j/k

Seriously, does anyone know what the dress code is at Centrofly?

they supposedly do not have a dress code, but i do know of cases of people not being let in 'cuz they were wearing jeans.

last time i was there or more precisiely tried to get in, i went with sauvee88, we were probably the 2 worst dress people in the line wearing jeans and t-shirts, but we bailed when we saw that dave seaman had bailed that night and went straight to arc for a sander coma session.

still people say that their dress code is "stylish but comfortable" so proly no sneakers :rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at 1015 Fulsom. A friend is playing there and it is relatively cheap. Here's the line up:

Talent: ARMIN VAN BUUREN (voted "#5 Dj in the world" by DJ MAGAZINE / netherland) CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE (voted "best american DJ" by DANCE STAR USA / moonshine / los angeles) DONALD GLAUDE (moonshine / seattle) JONATHEN OJEDA (spundae / spundae reckords) upstairs: ELLEN FERRATO (2nd sunday / voted #3 "favorite san francisco DJ" by NITEVIBE) JENO (wicked / voted #4 "favorite san francisco DJ" by NITEVIBE) GARTH (wicked / grayhound / voted #8 "favorite san francisco DJ" by NITEVIBE) MARKIE (wicked) bassment: QOOL AFTERHOURS Spesh (Looq, Qool / Bedrock / Rennaisance) Mark Musselman (of Momu / Looq / Qool / Global Underground) Jonathan Beech (Looq Represents / Throwdown.com) Jondi (Looq, Qool, Bedrock / Global Underground) Scott Carrelli (Looq Represents / Qool) frontroom: 70's, 80's and club classics RAFAEL

Lots of trance, but I know my friend will be throwing down some prog. Besides, I think it'll be the after hours party that REALLY matters! :cool:

Originally posted by malanee

I'll be at 1015 Fulsom. A friend is playing there and it is relatively cheap. Here's the line up:

Talent: ARMIN VAN BUUREN (voted "#5 Dj in the world" by DJ MAGAZINE / netherland) CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE (voted "best american DJ" by DANCE STAR USA / moonshine / los angeles) DONALD GLAUDE (moonshine / seattle) JONATHEN OJEDA (spundae / spundae reckords) upstairs: ELLEN FERRATO (2nd sunday / voted #3 "favorite san francisco DJ" by NITEVIBE) JENO (wicked / voted #4 "favorite san francisco DJ" by NITEVIBE) GARTH (wicked / grayhound / voted #8 "favorite san francisco DJ" by NITEVIBE) MARKIE (wicked) bassment: QOOL AFTERHOURS Spesh (Looq, Qool / Bedrock / Rennaisance) Mark Musselman (of Momu / Looq / Qool / Global Underground) Jonathan Beech (Looq Represents / Throwdown.com) Jondi (Looq, Qool, Bedrock / Global Underground) Scott Carrelli (Looq Represents / Qool) frontroom: 70's, 80's and club classics RAFAEL

Lots of trance, but I know my friend will be throwing down some prog. Besides, I think it'll be the after hours party that REALLY matters! :cool:

Todd Prophet?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by mizsupersonic

I am the NYE birthday girl, and I request ur presence for my oh so fabulous bday celebration at Vision Ed. And all the rest of u kids staying in DC;)

do i know you? or you know me?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by mizsupersonic

I'm pretty sure Ed introduced you to me once at Buzz in the bathroom hallway for a CP netmeet or something.

In any event, come to my bday celebration!

:) i would love to, but i cant make it, i have other plans. have a great bday though!! hope it was better than mine. :D

What's up ya'll.

I'm thinking about going up to New York today, is it logical to party all night then drive back to VA in the morning? I'm not trying to bankrupt myself ('ala IBIZA) and I'm pretty sure Hotels are booked anyway. And what about parking? I never been to NY. BTW, I have space in my SUV if anyone has a hookup...