Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes someone a slut????

njangel

I was just talking to one of my guys friends about this & I want other people's opinion. Guys are always saying how dirty they think girls are for the way the act or the things they've done, but usually their the ones who are the biggest hypocrites.

So......Girls....How would you define a male slut? - Guys - What makes a girl a slut?????

i agree... i mean of course there are gonna be people here that will say "whats wrong with enjoying sex??" theres nothing wrong with it... however... i dont agree with promiscuity... someone who is very openly promiscuous and will just fuck anyone who comes along... is, IMO, a slut.

and i dont even think it has to necessarily be just intercourse. cuz a girl can be promiscuous without having to have sex. idk.. someone who doesnt respect her body and just lets anyone do what they please with her is just downright nasty to me.

but hey- if u like to have sex then :rock: i just think there are ways of doing it wisely.

Originally posted by linabina

thats why shes asking for YOUR take on it... just because there are many different ways to define a term, doesnt mean u cant voice ur own opinion of it :) let it out girl :D

Lol .... well what I meant was, I can't even give my own definition, because depending on the situation or the person or whatever, it might change...

For example.. I have a friend, who thinks so much like a guy, she loves to "get ass" and really doesn't think sex is all that big of a deal.. She has slept with a lot of guys, and it totally doesn't bother her. She doesn't do it to get them to like her or anything, she just does it bc she likes to have sex.... I don't think of her as a slut though.. I don't know why, I guess because she reminds of Samantha from Sex and the City... she's very liberated and free w/herself........

BUT if I heard this from someone else, I'd probably be like SLUT.. so I don't know.. it's too damn confusing :mad::D

its tough for girls...theyre labeled sluts for somethin us guys do on the regular . i think its ok for a girl to go out and be on the prowl for bootay...as long as she's dignified about it...as long as shes not fuckin in the bathroom of a bar...givin blowjobs in the alley..etc etc

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

its tough for girls...theyre labeled sluts for somethin us guys do on the regular . i think its ok for a girl to go out and be on the prowl for bootay...as long as she's dignified about it...as long as shes not fuckin in the bathroom of a bar...givin blowjobs in the alley..etc etc

does it really matter where a slut does it...if the act is slutty, the location has nothing to do with her being that way...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

does it really matter where a slut does it...if the act is slutty, the location has nothing to do with her being that way...

I think what he meant was, if she is meeting some strange guy for the first time and then blowing him in the bathroom 10 minutes later.

The word "slut" is def. something that is hard to define - but I think one thing that makes a person a slut is going after someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend (knowing that they have one & their happy) - thats something you just don't do.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Or E . . .

I dumped a guy 'cause he cheated on me with just such a girl - not surprisingly, he's been with her for like 2 years but continues to come grubbing back to me saying how I'm so superior to her. DUH..... way to think with your dick - keep walking :tongue: That was a totally skank manuever on the part of that girl though, ewwwww!

• 2 weeks later...

i dont really know what would make a girl a slut. i consider a girl a slut if she will sleep with someone just becase of hopes to move up in society. I also do not beleive there is such thing as a male slut or a manwhore beccause in most societies men have more than one wife. They are just destined to have more sexual partneres than a girl.