Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes someone a slut????

njangel

Originally posted by mystify82281

This term is so difficult to define.... I would say a slut is someone who doesn't respect themselves or their body....

I'm staying as general as possible on this, because there are so many different situations, and exceptions, and interpretations.... ;)

I agree, if you respect yourself or your body, and you let people abuse you and it...well, ther's a problem.

If you are willing to accept whatever consequnces might come w/ your actions and you do everything because to you i'st right, and you don't have to justify your actions to anyone, then stick to it.

It's very easy to say one thing and do another, everyone makes mistakes, because they are party of life, but you live and learn from them...

Originally posted by cintron

from my perspective, a slut is a girl I define as "easy". Someone who freely gives sex out in either an attempt to advance herself socially, emotionally, or just because they like having lots of sex with lots of different partners.

I agree.

Also the girl that can't go one or two months without sleeping with someone or the girl that always needs some type of man in their life. But that may fall in the category of "advancing yourself emotionally", as you already stated.

Nothin is nastier then a slut.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

everyone makes mistakes, because they are party of life, but you live and learn from them...

True, but there are only so many times you can "live and learn" before you fall into the slut category. One is obviously either not learning, or learning and not caring if they continue their ways after being burned a couple times.

I think this makes a slut.