Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is Badass!! Who's Better then ME!!!!???

Originally posted by somegirl24

Someone shake him damn it!! He's dreaming again!!:rolleyes:

Everyone knowsssss Dogekid is DA MAN!!!!!:D

just woke up from a 10 PM nap.. i couldn't perform for a circus ant right now, but thanks for the acknowledgement.

for now, i bow and lend badass the reigns. go easy on em killer.

Unfortunately as we all have heard from the few fine ladies Mr Billy has attempted to please, that he is a sprinter... much to the unliking of his victims...

So I would have to argue your thread Billy...

For you ladies who found out the hard way, there are too long distance runners available for your pleasure...

Dial myself and Mr Digga at 800-Gee-spot....

We know all the ins and outs of pleasin the ladies... and fortunately, we have deep pockets, so you will not have to suffer the post sex Burger Kind drive thru meal....

HOLLA!!!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

No one!!!!!:mad: I am the man and you all know it, i will take all you dumbass broads and show you how its really done, the MaFuka Badass Way!! You'll never know what hit you before you know it you will be begging for more of the Badass!! You'll be whipped while I slap you silly.

Badass Coming full force, watch out you bitches.. Here I come!

who you calling dumbass broads?? weakassmafucka....j/k sweets.... There are only a select few women out there that deserve your bad ass. ;):D :D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Ok BobbyDigital not funny just because I gave you my password dont be posting stupid shit like this ASSHOLE

Ok badass you owe bobby an apology, it was not him that started this thread. It was me and jess.

Let this be a lesson to cp- if you go to someone else's house and log onto cp don't forget to logout before you leave:idea: HA ha ha

Originally posted by djchoopa

yeah me too ...... is it so hard to press the 2-way button on your nextel and say hey i'm having people over .... stop bye:(

WE don't have parties!!! People stop by sometimes but we never had anykind of party but if we do you and jenni will be first ones to know:)

Originally posted by ninadd

Ok badass you owe bobby an apology, it was not him that started this thread. It was me and jess.

Let this be a lesson to cp- if you go to someone else's house and log onto cp don't forget to logout before you leave:idea: HA ha ha

But you girls do speak the truth "_________"