Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebs in the morning

clubkat

so I was browsing thru ktu's website (dont ask haha) and I came across a picture of J.Lo in the a.m.

Umm. . .I know we all look like crapola in the morning but its sad to see the 180 she pulls from her gala/video/even off the record pics :eek: It really doesnt even look like her. :what::yuck:

WKTU-FM_2300999_2.jpg

ok no (reedited). . .its just her. . .look at ashanti in the a.m.

WKTU-FM_2300963_1.jpg

Originally posted by clubkat

so I was browsing thru ktu's website (dont ask haha) and I came across a picture of J.Lo in the a.m.

Umm. . .I know we all look like crapola in the morning but its sad to see the 180 she pulls from her gala/video/even off the record pics :eek: It really doesnt even look like her. :what::yuck:

WKTU-FM_2300999_2.jpg

wow, she's busted in that pic...

i guess you just have to paperbag it in the AM... cause her body's still bang'in...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . 90 percent of the human population is fucking UGLY when they roll out of the sack in the morning . . . Stars are no effin different . . . :rolleyes: . . . Hate to support 'J-Lo' here . . but thats the way it goes . . . . .

yeah i stated that right before i showed the pic. . .just wanted to unmask her for your enjoyment. . .:D:tongue:

<~effin fugly in the a.m. :laugh::hat: but ima cute sleeper haha

Originally posted by incredulous

i guess it does help if you have a team of stylist, a team of woredrope, a team of hairdresses, and a team of etc. huh???

Exactly. There's a lot more to it than makeup alone. Let's not forget, too, about personal trainers, flattering light, airbrushing, etc.

And they wonder why we women have the insecurity issues we do... Us normal folk don't exactly have a crew at our disposal to make us look like a diva before stepping out of the door each day... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly. There's a lot more to it than makeup alone. Let's not forget, too, about personal trainers, flattering light, airbrushing, etc.

And they wonder why we women have the insecurity issues we do... Us normal folk don't exactly have a crew at our disposal to make us look like a diva before stepping out of the door each day... :rolleyes:

Seriously......if we all had professionals making us up we'd all be gorgeous!!! :rolleyes: lol....anyway I don't see what the big deal is with J Lo even when she has makeup on :idea: