Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I shot Reagan for Jody

bobross

so right now im watchin this show on vh1 on the 80s.... and they said when the sony walkman came out, it was $164.... i mean, that i could understand cuz it was new at the time. but theres an ad in an old Rolling Stone magazine i have, for Footloose on VHS.....for $50! why.... dvds were never even that much... shit was a rip off back then..

lmao... i paid $149 for nintendo... or how about $199 for a turbo grafx 16 w/ cd player... how about an arm and leg for neo geo!!! not to mention my first cd player... and a cd that cost me 24.99... beepers, and service up the ass!!! guess jeans $69 along with z.cavaricci (sp) and a hundred something for sergio tachini outfits... $35 for hyper color shirts... how about the price of cable??? i want my mtv!!! everything was friggin gip!!! no wonder my parents are broke now... they had me as child (along with 3 others) growin up in the 80's... and all this time i thought it was cause of enron, worldcom, and alike... shiiiiiit...

Im asking for X-Box for Christmas. It has the best graphics, and good games :cool:

I tried getting rid of my NIntendo and stuff at FUCKOLAND, and they'd give me only $5 for the console and 1 cent for the gun and Duck hunt :eek:

But i look at it this way. I also collected baseball and basketball cards, and some of mine went up 400% in value, so i can't complain :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... i paid $149 for nintendo... or how about $199 for a turbo grafx 16 w/ cd player... how about an arm and leg for neo geo!!! not to mention my first cd player... and a cd that cost me 24.99... beepers, and service up the ass!!! guess jeans $69 along with z.cavaricci (sp) and a hundred something for sergio tachini outfits... $35 for hyper color shirts... how about the price of cable??? i want my mtv!!! everything was friggin gip!!! no wonder my parents are broke now... they had me as child (along with 3 others) growin up in the 80's... and all this time i thought it was cause of enron, worldcom, and alike... shiiiiiit...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

...I tried getting rid of my NIntendo and stuff at FUCKOLAND, and they'd give me only $5 for the console and 1 cent for the gun and Duck hunt :eek:...

i don't know what "fuckoland" is, but try selling that stuff on ebay. i knew a guy a while ago who was looking all over the goddamn place for an old nintendo, 'cause he had a shitload of games that he wanted to play, but only a broken unit. seriously, he was willing to pay some cash for it.

lmao... i paid $149 for nintendo... or how about $199 for a turbo grafx 16 w/ cd player... how about an arm and leg for neo geo!!!

well at least u didnt get atari jaguar....

pretty soon we'll all be laughin about how we spent a G on digi video cams...

But i look at it this way. I also collected baseball and basketball cards, and some of mine went up 400% in value, so i can't complain

whats good in the basketball collection?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Actually, it's FUNCOLAND, the chain that buys back old games and "fucks" you over in the process.

Hence the name i came up with: "fuckoland" :laugh2::tongue:

hmmm - never heard of funcoland, but i did know that "fuckoland" wasn't it's real name.

i'm not kidding, gmc; try to sell it on ebay!!!