Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

omg i think shes hot for an everyday girl...

Originally posted by atomicapples

160241.jpg

the girl on the left is hot for a everyday girl...

she looks soo cute~!!~!~

i think the girl on the right is cuter; even though they both massacre their poor eyebrows, the left one is just ruthless with the tweezers :eek: .

Originally posted by mattm2o

Maybe an everyday guy! Too Transvestite looking 4 me!

I'm relieved to see that I'm not the only one to make this observation! It's the lips that make her/him/??? look like a tranny.

Originally posted by weyes

i think the girl on the right is cuter; even though they both massacre their poor eyebrows, the left one is just ruthless with the tweezers :eek: .

you think so? i happen to think they look good like that, i like them thin. maybe its just me

Originally posted by fkornre

you think so? i happen to think they look good like that, i like them thin. maybe its just me

I've always wondered if any guys actually like that look. I agree with Weyes, they're way too thin. Uggh, imo it just looks too overprocessed, or something. I like a nice full, voluptuous curvy brow- haha. But she can kind of pull it off, because her eyes are kind of small. The last lady who waxed my brows totally destroyed them, she left a teeny little line in place. My eyes are way too big for that, wtf was she thinking! :mad: :mad: :blown:

Originally posted by fkornre

much of what is left is only eyebrow pencil, too, which i neither like, nor understand. why do some girls pluck/shave/wax their eyebrows, only to draw them back on :confused: ?

Originally posted by weyes

much of what is left is only eyebrow pencil, too, which i neither like, nor understand. why do some girls pluck/shave/wax their eyebrows, only to draw them back on :confused: ?

Good question!!!!

That drawn-in-eyebrow look scares me.... Christina Aguilera's been doing that - yuck

my middle school principal back in the day used to get rid of her eyebrows altogether (i don't know by what method) and then draw them back on green. it scared us all a bit, maybe even kept us in line for fear of having to go to her office and look at her crazy green-brows :eek: !

i dont trust anyone with out eyebrows... one of my ex girlfriends recently had her eyebrows tattooed on.. and i think its ridiculous... now she looks permanently interested and or shocked!!! lol... i dont know... maybe its just me however i dont go for that at all...