Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Krispy Kreme

groovefire

Krispy Kreme donuts are almost too good. I could easily eat one every morning... just what I need!

I wish I had bought some Krispy Kreme stock when it IPO'd. It was one of the biggest success stories last year. Who knew?

My favorite Southern Fast Food place is definitely Chick-Fil-A. Anyone ever eat there? All they have are chicken sandwiches and nuggets, but they're awesome. The only one I've been able to find up here is in the Burlington Mall. Every once in a while I'll make a pilgrimage there for lunch... so good.

mmmmmmm, donuts

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I wish I had bought some Krispy Kreme stock when it IPO'd. It was one of the biggest success stories last year. Who knew?

Yeah really?!? Even when the economy is tanking and stock market is getting killed, millions could have been made off of shares in Krispy Kreme.

Never underestimate the fatness of America.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Krispy Kreme donuts are almost too good. I could easily eat one every morning... just what I need!

My favorite Southern Fast Food place is definitely Chick-Fil-A. Anyone ever eat there? All they have are chicken sandwiches and nuggets, but they're awesome. The only one I've been able to find up here is in the Burlington Mall. Every once in a while I'll make a pilgrimage there for lunch... so good.

mmmmmmm, donuts

there is one in the northshore mall as well :)

i like the west coast food chains such as carls jr, jack in the box, In N out burger, among a few others....damn the northeast!

Originally posted by groovefire

Yeah really?!? Even when the economy is tanking and stock market is getting killed, millions could have been made off of shares in Krispy Kreme.

Honestly, Fast Food thrives in a weak economy. My old roomate's father owns two Burger Kings (with hilarious consequences), and he LOVES a bad economy. People can better rationalize eating fast food because it's so cheap, and with a lousy job market, finding cheap labor is much easier.

So there's your CP Business tip of the day... there's no such thing as financial hardship when you're pedaling grease balls.

Case in point, I made 2 posts today, one about the sexy Brooke Burke appearing at Pravda this Friday, and one about donuts. So far, not a word about Brooke, while my donuts post has led to discussions about fried chicken. :laugh:

Case in point, I made 2 posts today, one about the sexy Brooke Burke appearing at Pravda this Friday, and one about donuts. So far, not a word about Brooke, while my donuts post has led to discussions about fried chicken. :laugh:

:laugh:

<bad_taste>

Yeah, but there's actually a chance I'll be eating a Krispy Kreme donut this Friday.

</bad_taste>

:laugh: I like the Roxy joke.

I really wish there was an In & Our Burger around here now. That place rocks... plus it reminds me of The Big Lebowski... BEST MOVIE EVER.

Originally posted by vicman

jack in the box from the west

they have jack in the box in TX too. I guess that is Southwest. Man, I'm gonna gain so much weight this week at home.

I see commercials for Sonics up here in VA/DC all the time and I've never even seen one of those places here. They have 'em in TX though... tater tots mmmmm....

Damn, I'm hungry! :mad: