Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
whadupg

On a Mission....

Recommended Posts

OK - so I'm trying to get ahold of James Zabiela's live sets - so far only thing I've found is the Essential Mixes from 3-17-02 & I think I'm going to get hooked up with 3 discs from a set he did at "Ducktowers" - anyone know of anything else or where else I can look????

And Nyis - what were the two discs you had?

Thats all - thanks! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One CD was his Kiss 100 set from 3-16-01, the other one was Deep Fried Duck. He's got three sets named after ducks, (they're the ones you mentioned)... another one is called Duckwater Drive. The third I can't remember. When I finally get a computer at home, I'll seek, find, and share everything I can get my hands on.

Welcome back Jess! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

OK - so I'm trying to get ahold of James Zabiela's live sets - so far only thing I've found is the Essential Mixes from 3-17-02 & I think I'm going to get hooked up with 3 discs from a set he did at "Ducktowers" - anyone know of anything else or where else I can look????

And Nyis - what were the two discs you had?

Thats all - thanks! :D

i just got a hold of another 2 or 3 mixes aside from the aforementioned ones, but i cantremember the names.

if your on soulseek PM me your user name and i'll put you on my buddy list so you can DL from me.

i ocassionally find kaydup here raping my files :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i just got a hold of another 2 or 3 mixes aside from the aforementioned ones, but i cantremember the names.

if your on soulseek PM me your user name and i'll put you on my buddy list so you can DL from me.

i ocassionally find kaydup here raping my files :mad:

:laugh: I havent raped you that bad

Yeah same here tell me your soulseek name and I have them all.

Vic be nice I have stuff stashed away that you may want to rape;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, thanks for welcoming me back, although I don't think it's a good welcoming. I hate work!! And that was my last vacation time until April, tax season and 6 day work weeks are right around the corner, I fucking hate being an accountant...:mad: This is my last one though, so that's all I have to think about...

How's everyone doing? I think I might notice what you are talking about K, but I'm wondering if I am on the same page:confused: Great new avatar!

So what's everyone's plans for this weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

Hey guys, thanks for welcoming me back, although I don't think it's a good welcoming. I hate work!! And that was my last vacation time until April, tax season and 6 day work weeks are right around the corner, I fucking hate being an accountant...:mad: This is my last one though, so that's all I have to think about...

How's everyone doing? I think I might notice what you are talking about K, but I'm wondering if I am on the same page:confused: Great new avatar!

So what's everyone's plans for this weekend?

:laugh: Actually there are two different things. I was refering to ahem someone on here has more power now:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: Actually there are two different things. I was refering to ahem someone on here has more power now:idea:

Oh my I just noticed, do I have to bow to you now?;)

How did that happen did CP have a momentary lapse of reason? lol j/k

And there is another thing that I have noticed, can you guess what I am talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

And there is another thing that I have noticed, can you guess what I am talking about?

If you're talking about me not updating my sig, I'm not on purpose - I won't update it until we get another win. 3 freaking losses in a row??? What's that about???

And yeah, I know it's NOT my sig you're talking about - I just felt like getting my feelings out on the table about that :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

If you're talking about me not updating my sig, I'm not on purpose - I won't update it until we get another win. 3 freaking losses in a row??? What's that about???

And yeah, I know it's NOT my sig you're talking about - I just felt like getting my feelings out on the table about that :D

In fact it was your sig, I'm pissed:mad: you are slacking big time and I am mad. Now get to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

In fact it was your sig, I'm pissed:mad: you are slacking big time and I am mad. Now get to it!

Sorry - you're talking to the wrong person - take it up with those slack-asses on the ice that call themselves hockey players :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×