Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On a Mission....

whadupg

OK - so I'm trying to get ahold of James Zabiela's live sets - so far only thing I've found is the Essential Mixes from 3-17-02 & I think I'm going to get hooked up with 3 discs from a set he did at "Ducktowers" - anyone know of anything else or where else I can look????

And Nyis - what were the two discs you had?

Thats all - thanks! :D

One CD was his Kiss 100 set from 3-16-01, the other one was Deep Fried Duck. He's got three sets named after ducks, (they're the ones you mentioned)... another one is called Duckwater Drive. The third I can't remember. When I finally get a computer at home, I'll seek, find, and share everything I can get my hands on.

Welcome back Jess! :D

Originally posted by whadupg

OK - so I'm trying to get ahold of James Zabiela's live sets - so far only thing I've found is the Essential Mixes from 3-17-02 & I think I'm going to get hooked up with 3 discs from a set he did at "Ducktowers" - anyone know of anything else or where else I can look????

And Nyis - what were the two discs you had?

Thats all - thanks! :D

i just got a hold of another 2 or 3 mixes aside from the aforementioned ones, but i cantremember the names.

if your on soulseek PM me your user name and i'll put you on my buddy list so you can DL from me.

i ocassionally find kaydup here raping my files :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

i just got a hold of another 2 or 3 mixes aside from the aforementioned ones, but i cantremember the names.

if your on soulseek PM me your user name and i'll put you on my buddy list so you can DL from me.

i ocassionally find kaydup here raping my files :mad:

:laugh: I havent raped you that bad

Yeah same here tell me your soulseek name and I have them all.

Vic be nice I have stuff stashed away that you may want to rape;)

Hey guys, thanks for welcoming me back, although I don't think it's a good welcoming. I hate work!! And that was my last vacation time until April, tax season and 6 day work weeks are right around the corner, I fucking hate being an accountant...:mad: This is my last one though, so that's all I have to think about...

How's everyone doing? I think I might notice what you are talking about K, but I'm wondering if I am on the same page:confused: Great new avatar!

So what's everyone's plans for this weekend?

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey guys, thanks for welcoming me back, although I don't think it's a good welcoming. I hate work!! And that was my last vacation time until April, tax season and 6 day work weeks are right around the corner, I fucking hate being an accountant...:mad: This is my last one though, so that's all I have to think about...

How's everyone doing? I think I might notice what you are talking about K, but I'm wondering if I am on the same page:confused: Great new avatar!

So what's everyone's plans for this weekend?

:laugh: Actually there are two different things. I was refering to ahem someone on here has more power now:idea:

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: Actually there are two different things. I was refering to ahem someone on here has more power now:idea:

Oh my I just noticed, do I have to bow to you now?;)

How did that happen did CP have a momentary lapse of reason? lol j/k

And there is another thing that I have noticed, can you guess what I am talking about?

And there is another thing that I have noticed, can you guess what I am talking about?

If you're talking about me not updating my sig, I'm not on purpose - I won't update it until we get another win. 3 freaking losses in a row??? What's that about???

And yeah, I know it's NOT my sig you're talking about - I just felt like getting my feelings out on the table about that :D

Originally posted by whadupg

If you're talking about me not updating my sig, I'm not on purpose - I won't update it until we get another win. 3 freaking losses in a row??? What's that about???

And yeah, I know it's NOT my sig you're talking about - I just felt like getting my feelings out on the table about that :D

In fact it was your sig, I'm pissed:mad: you are slacking big time and I am mad. Now get to it!

In fact it was your sig, I'm pissed:mad: you are slacking big time and I am mad. Now get to it!

Sorry - you're talking to the wrong person - take it up with those slack-asses on the ice that call themselves hockey players :tongue: