Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
groovefire

Guestlist for D:Fuse @ Metropolis

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by groovefire

Mission accomplished. You're now free to return to talking about tj5's cock, you queer! :D

I wasn't talking about anyones cock:mad:

I was discussing his lack of play

And you seem awfully interested in his cock :shaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

I wasn't talking about anyones cock:mad:

I was discussing his lack of play

And you seem awfully interested in his cock :shaky:

It's alright, man, don't get defensive. Everyone has hobbies. I DJ...you're fascinated by tj5's gentials. I'm not judging. :tongue:

Cheers. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

d:Rew is also into lying.

If those links up there don't work, try this one: http://avalon.billcrook.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000135&p=3

Yeah Lying on YOUR MOMMA

Hey kids if those links there don't work, then try this one:http://www.djmanolo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003943

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO! Like 10 minutes ago a friend of mine emailed me the link to your website that he snagged off of clubvibes to make sure I was on a list :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

LMAO! Like 10 minutes ago a friend of mine emailed me the link to your website that he snagged off of clubvibes to make sure I was on a list :laugh: :laugh:

I got two e-mails from friends this morning with "Fwd: Clubplanet.com - Groovefire at Pravda, D:Fuse..." as the subject heading. They wanted to make sure I knew about it, and that I got 5 bucks off... phew, that was a close one! Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I got two e-mails from friends this morning with "Fwd: Clubplanet.com - Groovefire at Pravda, D:Fuse..." as the subject heading. They wanted to make sure I knew about it, and that I got 5 bucks off... phew, that was a close one! Thanks guys!

:laugh: Wow you are lucky!

Hey spell check on the sig Mr. Lotioon Brigade ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well glad to hear pretty much everyone knows about the night. It would be a shame if people ended up at certain other clubs and hearing certain other DJs when a mere one hour away, D:Fuse was rockin' Metropolis.

So who all is coming Saturday night, eh?

whatup, you're in, right?

bostonis4roxyguys, you're not, huh?

What about the other usual suspects?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

Well glad to hear pretty much everyone knows about the night. It would be a shame if people ended up at certain other clubs and hearing certain other DJs when a mere one hour away, D:Fuse was rockin' Metropolis.

So who all is coming Saturday night, eh?

whatup, you're in, right?

bostonis4roxyguys, you're not, huh?

What about the other usual suspects?

Yup :D Are you guys sure that guestlist sign-up thing works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Wow you are lucky!

Hey spell check on the sig Mr. Lotioon Brigade ;)

Oops, missed that! Actually, I can't see my own sig so I don't care.

I hope my mispelling pisses off every anil retantive basterd that reeds this bored.

Can't make it to d:Fuse Saturday, got a big suprise birthday to go to that night. However, I may be making a guest appearnce to see the one and only groovefire, mixing it up @ Pravda this Friday....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×