Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANTHEM!!!!!!

t3chmuzik

Those who Know , KNOW

ive said it before when i first heard it and ill say it again ANTHEM!!!!the breakdown into the Guitar is amazing and bringing it back to that beat with her voice humming simply is amazing by far one of the best vox ive heard in a while and i wont regret saying that.....I still wont say the ID but the ID is out there but whats the ID without the song :tongue:

sg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranza

much better in factory, but definitely the goods..

everyone will have it in a week anyway

everyone will have it by the weekend ;), im not crazy about anthems anymore but this is definately one of the best ones in a long time probably since i never knew

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

Those who Know , KNOW

you know ur my boy steve....but i hear one more person say this rediculously stupid phrase and imma pull my eyes out....

and i had this idea to pull a joke like this months ago but no body would do it with me....its obviously a prank b/c the three of you agreeing on one track is like JP spinnin a nite sober...it doesnt happen :D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

you know ur my boy steve....but i hear one more person say this rediculously stupid phrase and imma pull my eyes out....

its obviously a prank b/c the three of you agreeing on one track is like JP spinnin a nite sober...it doesnt happen :D

actually he plays many nights sober.. :D

its definitely not a prank either.. track is the bomb, you'll see..

if you feel like searching, a month or two ago i posted about this track thinking it was a jp remix..

Originally posted by djmikebugout

:laugh: mike ive always wanted say that :D and yea all 3 of us agreeing on the samething is preety funny but the trak says it for itself

sg

Originally posted by tranza

if you feel like searching, a month or two ago i posted about this track thinking it was a jp remix..

i was thinkin it was Peters also but that bassline gave it away only 2 people in the industry have that exact bassline...sick

sg

Originally posted by brickhouse

I'm glad I never got into anything JP would play :cool:

why do u always open your trap whenever a jp topic comes up? if u dont like him or his music, STFU and move on :rolleyes: did he fuck your girlfriend or something? your jokes are lame, get some new material..

Originally posted by muzikman

now that is the most rediculous comment ever... I doubt that every song he has ever played that you always dislike... you're an idiot

he's just mad because nobody is interested in his uk garage 2 step jungle drum n bass nonsence..