Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANTHEM!!!!!!

t3chmuzik

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

how come i know this track, when i get home from work, so i can play it, is gonna suck really bad.........

best track out right now, its a 80's remix dd threw down.... sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll post the id when i get it.....

Originally posted by saleen351

how come i know this track, when i get home from work, so i can play it, is gonna suck really bad.........

best track out right now, its a 80's remix dd threw down.... sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll post the id when i get it.....

right just like ur elvis track is one of the top tracks of 2002. im also willin to bet besides being old news what ur best track out now that is an 80's remix is too

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

right just like ur elvis track is one of the top tracks of 2002. im also willin to bet besides being old news what ur best track out now that is an 80's remix is too

you lost me on this one, but the DD 80's remix and billy jean are my club favorites, and the crowds love them too.

elvis was a great track, too bad you only listen to club music and can't appreciate other forms of music.

still waiting for lenny kravitz to leak out, or come out... sickness.

the 80's remix im willin to bet is old news, probably the "somebodys watching me". if that billie jean is the flip of the plastic dreams white label then that is awful. i only know of 2 kravitz remixes stillness of the heart and believe in me both i like esp. believe in me. you right all i do listen to is club, but doesnt mean i dont appreciate other forms of music. 1st type of music i started listenin to was freestyle back in 88-89 so ive always been one dimensional though.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

the 80's remix im willin to bet is old news, probably the "somebodys watching me". if that billie jean is the flip of the plastic dreams white label then that is awful. i only know of 2 kravitz remixes stillness of the heart and believe in me both i like esp. believe in me. you right all i do listen to is club, but doesnt mean i dont appreciate other forms of music. 1st type of music i started listenin to was freestyle back in 88-89 so ive always been one dimensional though.

i don't know how you guys don't like the 11st billy jean remix. the crowds love it. I"m gonna send it out, and maybe more people will catch onto it.

The lenny kravitz is different from the two you posted about. But the believe is me was hot, real hot. Its a older LK track and it retains the guitars.... (i forget the track name Word is a local miami kid did it, but i know tsettos has some version of it, so its out there...

Originally posted by andrewthomas

anthem is right

GAY ANTHEM!!

I know ur not a jew u hamma

merry xmas steve

p.s the

hurtingg

well Thank jay speed for that if he didnt tell u , the file will still say Mac Quayle :laugh: n e way check yer mail on X-mas lots of presents ;)

sg

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

well Thank jay speed for that if he didnt tell u , the file will still say Mac Quayle :laugh: n e way check yer mail on X-mas lots of presents ;)

sg

steve plzz u mp3 whore

unlike me n jayspeed u dont go out n buy tracks ur just a hewa slutting urself for mp3s lol

besides i been had that weak track for a while already for ur info it aint that new

Originally posted by andrewthomas

steve plzz u mp3 whore

unlike me n jayspeed u dont go out n buy tracks ur just a hewa slutting urself for mp3s lol

besides i been had that weak track for a while already for ur info it aint that new

lol i USE to be in MP3 whore 3 years ago so has everybody else one time or another

get it straight :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by t3chmuzik

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

keep playin dark beat over missy elliot u fckin tool

sg

UMMM I CORRECTLY PREDICTED DARK BEAT TO BE A MASSIVE ANTHEM WAY BACK IN MARCH, WHEN ONLY 2 DJS ON EARTH HAD THE TRACK...

GUESS I WAS WRONG THOUGH:rolleyes:

PS THE GOOD MIXES OF DARK BEAT, HAVEN'T COME OUT YET...