Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Depressed

thehype

So i attempted to do more Christmas shopping today and I found nothing. Every other year I ahve done really good in pickin out presesnts for my family and my friends. I dunno what it is bout this year but i am doing very bad and it makes me depressed. Anyone else feel like this?

I've actually been going through the same thing this year... I get very depressed everytime I'm in the mall because I don't see anything useful or even remotely good for my family or friends...

Either its too expensive, something beyond 500$ that is nice and would be a wonderful present or its junk that no one really needs. I guess I'll go to Woodbery Commons this friday... see if there is anything there. I'm glad to find out that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Originally posted by thehype

So i attempted to do more Christmas shopping today and I found nothing. Every other year I ahve done really good in pickin out presesnts for my family and my friends. I dunno what it is bout this year but i am doing very bad and it makes me depressed. Anyone else feel like this?

dont feel bad, i haven't even started :D

Originally posted by luvle02

I always have a problem getting for my dad. I'm thinking about the Forman Grill, any good?

I have one, I like it and use it time to time.. but I think it's overrated...It's a pain in the ass to clean

It's good for cooking chicken though

But do not cook your burgers in there, bc it sucks all the juice out of it, and they taste like hockey pucks :aright:

this year i am so not in the spirit of christmas every year i was able to find the "perfect gift" for everyone but for some reason this year i can't find a thing and kept putting off buying gifts cause i couldn't find ANYTHING for ANYONE so now here i am 2 days left with only 1 person done! :mad: ....so im off to the mall today to finish...wish me luck!:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!