Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dam Lesbians!!!!!!

..i don't have the attention span to read that.....but i was reading the new GQ at work today...((it was a slow day))....and there was this story about a guy... and his girl was a lesbian for 10 years before they got together......WTF?....i mean...be gay or don't be gay.....what's with these people who change their minds!......fuckin attention whores if ya ask me....anyways....i didn't get to finish cause my boss came back and i had to pretend to be doing something productive.....i'll get back to u tomorrow!

Originally posted by misk

..i don't have the attention span to read that.....but i was reading the new GQ at work today...((it was a slow day))....and there was this story about a guy... and his girl was a lesbian for 10 years before they got together......WTF?....i mean...be gay or don't be gay.....what's with these people who change their minds!......fuckin attention whores if ya ask me....anyways....i didn't get to finish cause my boss came back and i had to pretend to be doing something productive.....i'll get back to u tomorrow!

lol i didn't have the attention span either... BUT in regards to your story..... i hear ya!!! if you're gay, have the balls to live like it! :mad: this girl from my high school had 'the perfect family', 4 kids, a lot of money, father's a lawyer, mother's a nurse, etc.. after 25 years of marriage, the father leaves because he's gay! wtf - how could u live like that for so damn long? and now that he has kids, he's completely traumatized them, not to mention his wife, who probably never wants to look at men again!

please missy -- get back to me on that story - "pretending to be productive" lol that's the story of my life at work :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

lol i didn't have the attention span either... BUT in regards to your story..... i hear ya!!! if you're gay, have the balls to live like it! :mad: this girl from my high school had 'the perfect family', 4 kids, a lot of money, father's a lawyer, mother's a nurse, etc.. after 25 years of marriage, the father leaves because he's gay! wtf - how could u live like that for so damn long? and now that he has kids, he's completely traumatized them, not to mention his wife, who probably never wants to look at men again!

They def were the "picture perfect" family...That was a CRAZY situation for all of them to go through...Divorce and Parental homosexuality...talk about having alot on your plate

Originally posted by mystify82281

please missy -- get back to me on that story - "pretending to be productive" lol that's the story of my life at work :D

...i would fucking KILL my husband......this poor woman probably thinks she is so hit that her husband turned to dick!.......what a spineless shitbag!.....like i said...be whatever u want....but DON'T MARRY SOMEONE IN A LIE!.....

...anyways.....i saw my book for tomorrow and i definitely have a little time in the afternoon to finish the article lol..........STAY TUNED!

You guys say damn the lesbians...

I say damn you!!!

It was not until last Sunday, during my encounter with two of the lesbian folk, that I truly appreciated the animals that they are...

Just to be clear, I am not referring to the high school gym teacher, PTA Mom, bulldyke, or woman in comfortable shoes...

I am talkin about a slammin mid-twenties, early thirties, hair dresser/beautician stock full o the newest technology in silicon and peroxide....

For once in my life, I was actually the one who NOT in control of the amazing expeirience.....