Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-MAS Special This Week Only $19.95 - ACT NOW

Rod....

I am amazed at the level of confidence in Pledge Sillysisco....

One rule we forget to tell all of you....

Pledges are not allowed to pollute our intense workouts with your unleaded bodies and meger attempts at motivational chants...

Stand to the side...

Just bring a bottle of Windex and a few rolls of paper towels....

You will be touchin up the mirrors for myself and Digga, so we may admire the perfect physique's at work, along with the fine ladies at FDU.....

Pledges are not allowed to touch weights...

Not until the required book and research time with NJstacked is completed, and you have reached your minimum amt of test dosage...

I AM LOST FOR WORDS. I THINK THAT I JUST GOT RUN OVER BY THE BUS. BUT LET IT BE KNOWN, I WILL BE BACK AS A FULL BLOWN MEATHEAD. I ONCE DID DECCA YOU KNOW. AND AS FOR THE BUMPS, NO COMMENT.

I AM NOT ONLY A PLEDGE AND AM ALSO A CLIENT.

BUS, I DO NOT FEAR YOU. I CAN HANDLE ANY OF YOU GIRLY WORKOUTS AT THE GYM. MAYBE I CAN'T EAT AS MANY CHEESEBURGERS AS THE DIGGA, BUT I CAN HOLD MY OWN. I GET MONTLY E-MAILS FROM THE ANABOLICSTORE AND GET CONPIES OF ANABOLIC INSIDER SENT TO MY DOOR. AND FOR THE WOMEN, WELL JUST HANG WITH ME KID. I'LL SHOW YOU THE WAY.

rodrigo.....I am coming up on thursday to pick up the tickets so let me know if you want to meat up at FDU so we can grunt and drool like barbarians in the gym, while occasionly taking a break to flex our massive biceps and gulping down protein shakes!!!!......sisco kid can walk around and tell us how good we look because we all know he hasnt hit the gym since weights were filled w/ sand!!!!.....:D .....only kidding sisco weider....dust off those pipe cleaners and get ready to pump it up!!!! Bus holla if you are in also!!!!!

Digga...

Has this kid ever been blessed with an introduction to the Bus???

First of all... if your workout routine is half that of your creativity shown here... you can just keep kickin ass with boy scouts you train with at the YMCA....

I have seen your kind, and I am disgusted with the likes of you...

You are the juicefakies and wannabeez that disappear from all site once September comes.. and shrivel up like an old grape... only to make space for my training sessions.....

Thank you for the fresh air...

I will see you in May with the rest of the man-bitches for your 3 month summer workout....

"BUS, I ONCE TOOK DECCA.."

Thats like me saying I drank a fuckin wine cooler at my high school graduation party...

Kid, I doubt you have deep enough pockets to even dent the supply I have already wasted on myself... your dosage would most likely be less than that which drops off the top of my pin before I shoot....

Dont make comments and callouts like that when dealing with the Bus... I doubt your workout routines are anything but inferior to that of mine...

Attempting to "go heavy" trying to push a wieght you and your immediate famlily could not even do properly....

sporting shitty form and a tough guy attitude which is reflected directly in your soft, unproportioned wanna be phyisque..

You would most likely be the ex-football player re-livin his high school dreams as a god, in my gym... sportin the uni-ab, perfected from yrs of beer drinking and twinkies...

As for your gettin azz and party abilities....

Can anyone on CP vouge for me here???

I dont like bragging... but I think my boyz will attest I am out more and sleep less than anyone...

And I am not nicknamed or called shady for no reason...

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you my booty call report and skin shots for the week....

Dont Holla unless you got some punch to back it up...

and no kid... you did not get run ova by the Bus...

You were lucky nuff to be on the sidewalk when I passed by.... that was just the breeze that knocked you on your ass and made you thank your god for mercy....

I must go now... My bumper is empty, and the voices in my head are calling me for my afternoon enlightenment...

YES I HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED TO THE BUS, ACTUALLY YOU HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEING INTRODUCED TO ME. I ALLOWED YOU TO BE MY CHAUFFEUR TO AND FROM METRO LAST WEEKEND. DID YOU FORGET. YOUR RIGHT, I DID NOT GET RUN OVER BY A BUS, IT WAS MORE LIKE A PAPER AIRPLANE. JUST BE READY TO PICK ME UP WHEN I NEED A RIDE OUT THIS WEEKEND.

LETS CALL IT TRUCE FOR A MINUTE. WE NEED TO ADDRESS ANOTHER ISSUE. NOW ONTO BETTER THINGS, I THINK THAT LATINAZ HAS AN INVITATION FOR US. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Damn Sisco...

Did not know that was you.... you didnt do the traditional CP Geek Finga type motion as we were introduced...

(pretending to type on the keyboard) Hello Mr Bus, I am SiscoKid...

damn... and to think for a second I was going to actually call my younger sister with the kane to come out and knock some sense into you....

I'll let her know it was nothin to worry about... and to go back to her brail lessons...

Sisco...

I will offer a free lifepass as you are a good friend of Digga and Dave...

Bus will not unite with anyone at this time... until the council and board members are all in place...

Myself and Digga will convene this evening over a chest workout at FDU to discuss our plans for you...

You have made the move towards perfection, but you must acknowledge the ranks and fall into place...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You have not been doing your reading pledge....

A true meathead knows that the "needle in the ass" theory is simply an old wives tail...

You slinkies have not yet learned the theory of symmetry...

Spot shooting is a requirement... this allows you to bring up your weak points and balance out your build, in an effort to achieve a well balance physique...

2 demerits for stupidity

4 demerits for speaking without being asked a question...

shoudler shooti