Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll ~*~ Which days do you have off?

cookiegirl

My office is closing on the 24th-27th and then the 31st and 1st. It seems really ridiculous to me, coming in on the 23rd and 30th (both Mondays) when all the other days we're closed. I'll be using borrowed vacation days for those two Mondays. :mad:

What do you guys think? Are you having to use a lot of vacation time for your holiday plans? Which days will you have to be at work?

'stina :D

i wish i had your problem. we only have the 25th and the 1st off. all other days we have to come in. shitload of people are taking some days off but they will be using their vacation days for it and even that, not all of the people that requested those days off got them off, 'cuz the office cant be left empty w/ everyone offon vacation.

i requested the 30th and 31st off, i might use a sick day for one of those days.

I'm taking next week off.... but it requires 4 days of vacation.. oh well. AND I'm taking the 31st off as a Descretionary day... so I'll be in to work on the 30th... not like anything is going to get done.

Since you're so bored cookie - find me a dancing Brain to put in my avatar. PLEASE!!! :D

hehe

in about 6 hours i'll be off from today to january 18th!!

gotta love school. i guess its a trade off though...i pulled enough all nighters in the past three weeks to make up for the time i'll have off for the next couple of weeks.

crank : what part of vermont are you going to? i used to go up there every break when i was living in ny.

Originally posted by djbuster

hehe

crank : what part of vermont are you going to? i used to go up there every break when i was living in ny.

Going up to Burlington on Friday, and snowboarding at Jay Peak (up by the Canadian border) on Saturday and Sunday.

I too only have off the 25th and the 1st. I did not want to use too much vacation...saving it for WMC so I only took off the 26th and the 31st.

But the week of Christmas and the week after the office is going to be empty...everyone took their vacation.

Guest jroo

i have the 25th and 1st. thinking about taking the 27th and the 30th, then maybe some days after the first, but dont know yet. its not like i have anything to do around here, unless you all want to get together or something. i might take no days, if nothing is going on.