Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLO & Arafat Need to GO!

guyman1966

You can't negociate peace with Islam. We need to join Israel and kick some ass.

Arafat's last gasp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Joseph Farah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

Yasser Arafat is like a deadly version of the Energizer bunny – he keeps going and going and going, and lying and lying and lying.

Whenever you think he's finished, he just resorts to his tried-and-tested technique of claiming to be a peacemaker – despite all the years of evidence to the contrary.

As Israel and the West finally seem to catch on to his duplicitous games, his latest effort at rehabilitating his severely tarnished image is an opinion piece in the New York Times last Sunday, in which he lays out "the Palestinian vision."

"I condemn the attacks carried out by terrorist groups against Israeli civilians," he says.

How many times have we heard Arafat and his henchmen make similar statements when their political backs are against the wall?

The truth is the overwhelming number of recent terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens were not perpetrated by Hezbollah or Hamas – they were carried out by Arafat's own Fatah Tanzim militia members. In Arabic he praises the terrorists as "martyrs." He has taken no meaningful steps to curb the violence. His handpicked mufti in Jerusalem continues to call for the complete destruction of Israel in his Friday sermons.

If you want to know the real Arafat – the bloodthirsty villain, the unrepentant murderer of innocents, the tinpot tyrant who sends impressionable young Arab children to their deaths, the schemer who says one thing and does another, the man who has fooled the West and Israel for too long – I urge you to see two important new video documentaries produced in France.

Your view of the Mideast will forever change.

These documentaries use raw Palestinian television programs and other Arabic-language sources to show the true, evil face of Arafat.

"Israel and the War of Images" and "The Trojan Horse," both produced in France with English and French dubbing and subtitles show Arafat and his spokesmen, clerics and negotiators revealing that peace negotiations with Israel are part of a strategy leading ultimately and inevitably to one overriding objective – the destruction of the Jewish state.

Nothing has changed since Arafat's own fiery speech in South Africa in 1994, recorded in these documentaries, in which he said, "I don't consider the (Oslo) agreement any more than the agreement which was signed by our prophet Muhammad and the Quraish," he said.

Muhammad signed a peace agreement with the Quraish tribe in Mecca, until his Islamic warriors were strong enough to conquer them.

That's the strategy. It has always been the strategy. You won't know it if you get your information about the Middle East from the New York Times or from CNN.

But, over and over again, in these two compelling videos, available only through the WorldNetDaily online store, ShopNetDaily, Palestinian leaders explain that their ultimate goals remain a Palestine from "the sea to the river" – meaning from the Jordan to the Mediterranean.

Arafat may hide his goals when he writes for the New York Times, but for Arabic audiences he still lets it all hang out. If you care for the truth, you can watch him call for unending jihad and total victory over Israel. You can watch his spokesmen deny the reality of the Jewish Holocaust. You can watch his organization training Arab children as young as 4 years old in commando-style warfare and the indoctrination of the young in martyrdom – using subsidies, by the way, from U.S. taxpayers.

You can watch all this, if your stomach is strong enough to take it.

"Jews are Jews," shouts one of Arafat's clerics in a Friday sermon broadcast on Palestinian television. "Amongst those are no moderates, nor peace partisans. They are all liars. They must be massacred, they must be killed. Allah the Almighty said, 'Fight them. That's what the Jews are. Have no pity for them, wherever they are, in whatever country. Fight them wherever you are, wherever you meet them, kill them.'"

That's the real face of the Palestinian movement.

I urge you to get these two companion videos now. I urge you to watch them. I urge you to share them with your friends and family members. I urge you to share them with your representatives in the U.S. government. I urge you to make them an issue in any discussion of the Mideast crisis.

In one of the videos, a brave reporter questions Arafat on his deliberate use of children in his uprising or "intifada" against Israel.

"Can you prove it?" he demands. "Can you prove it?"

These videos prove it – beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"The Trojan Horse" and "Israel and the War of Images"

guyman....i know this is out of line for me, but seriously...FUCK YOU.

islam has NOTHING to do with arafat, he is a piece of shit politician whose only goal is to cover his ass. Don't compare Islam with him or his party's politics, if you really knew about this situation, you would know that they couldn't give a rat's ass about the religion. It all comes down to politics and economics: the world's two major factors.

Originally posted by sassa

guyman....i know this is out of line for me, but seriously...FUCK YOU.

islam has NOTHING to do with arafat, he is a piece of shit politician whose only goal is to cover his ass. Don't compare Islam with him or his party's politics, if you really knew about this situation, you would know that they couldn't give a rat's ass about the religion. It all comes down to politics and economics: the world's two major factors.

Ochhhh! I thought we moved past the name-calling. To tell you the truth, I thought I was posting an article on the historic violence and hate that the world has experienced in Ala's name. I'll try and find it again.

But, this article certainly drives home the point that Israel can't negotiate w/ the Palestinians while they are talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Now, I'll let the F.U. comment go (this time). But, next time I will have to report you to a moderator.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Ochhhh! I thought we moved past the name-calling. To tell you the truth, I thought I was posting an article on the historic violence and hate that the world has experienced in Ala's name. I'll try and find it again.

But, this article certainly drives home the point that Israel can't negotiate w/ the Palestinians while they are talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Now, I'll let the F.U. comment go (this time). But, next time I will have to report you to a moderator.

i am a moderator....and we can get past these comments if you stop writing things that are out of line...if your opinions are out of line and push the limit..believe me, you will know.

if your comments have some sort of proof then fine, but if they don't....keep in mind that people of many different backgrounds and nationalities read all this, and i would suggest you remember that in the future.

no more name calling from me (which i didn't do to begin with, i just told you to fuck yourself)....

Bush, Powell wrong on Islam

Posted: December 6, 2002

1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joseph Farah

© 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

President Bush and Secretary of State Colin Powell have both recently sharply criticized those warning of the grave threat posed by Islamism.

They characterized such warnings as "hate" speech.

Such a reaction from our national leaders requires abject ignorance of the world around us.

The truth? Islamism is the No. 1 threat to Western civilization today. It is the No. 1 threat to Christians around the world. It is the No. 1 threat to Jews. It is the No. 1 threat to American security.

Worse yet, Bush and Powell continue policies that actually spread the poisonous hate of Islamism – hatred that manifests itself in the deaths of innocent people around the world on a daily basis.

Failing to recognize we are engulfed in a Global Jihad – an unholy war in which only one side is on the offensive – Bush and Powell pretend that the terrorism we defend against is somehow disconnected from any religious component. It is not.

Islamism, the radical brand of Quranic fundamentalism, is on the march. Its goal is nothing short of world hegemony. Its goal is nothing short of the destruction of the United States of America. Its goal is nothing short of the end of the Jewish state. Its goal is nothing short of the elimination of Christians and Jews around the world. Its goal is nothing short of global domination.

We see the violent outbursts today in Nigeria. We see them in Indonesia. We see them in the Philippines. We see them in the Middle East. We see them in Chechnya. We see them in the Balkans. And we in the United States saw them most clearly on Sept. 11, 2001.

How can we continue to keep our heads in the sand?

Rather than criticize those who do see the truth clearly, Bush and Powell ought to remember who their friends are. They ought to remember they are responsible even today for supporting those with blood on their hands. They ought to remember those schools in the Palestinian Authority teaching real hate, real violence, real jihad – all with taxpayer subsidies from the United States of America. They ought to remember "our friends" in Saudi Arabia who fund terrorism around the globe and who sent so many of those hijackers to the U.S. last year.

Perhaps Bush and Powell believe, like President Clinton and Madeleine Albright before them, that if only we in the United States are "nice" to those who hate us, the favor will be returned. Perhaps they think appeasement is the best policy. Perhaps they think this deep-seated violent hatred against us will dissipate if only we pretend it doesn't really exist. Perhaps they think we can win respect from our enemy if we are kinder and gentler.

This was the mistake Israel made a decade ago. Under pressure from the West, the Jewish state negotiated and conceded and bargained and withdrew. Only recently have most Israelis seen the truth: It was all for naught. It was all in vain. It was all an illusion. There was never any chance for peace through weakness.

The only way to achieve victory in this war with Islamism is to recognize who the enemy really is. That is how we defeated the Soviet Union. President Reagan called it what it was – an "Evil Empire." And that was the beginning of the end. If we don't call evil what it is, we cannot hope to defeat it.

No, we are not at war with all Muslims. There is a distinction. Some Muslims, as we have seen, prefer to live under freedom. Some prefer to live free of hate. Some prefer to live in peace with Christians and Jews. But we cannot ignore the fact that many do not. We cannot ignore the fact that many see our demise as their divine purpose. We cannot ignore that there is a sizable and growing number of Muslims in that category.

There is no danger that Americans are about to be consumed with hatred for all Muslims. There is no danger that Americans are about to punish innocent Muslims for the crimes of others. There is no danger that Americans are going to become like our enemies.

Therefore, here's my advice to Bush and Powell: Stop the appeasement. Pull the plug on the financial aid to terrorism. Recognize the true enemy and deal with it harshly. Don't compromise with evil. And, most of all, stop criticizing your true friends and allies in this war.

Originally posted by brickhouse

At this point, both sides are equally off base, and Sharon has been at least as Boneheaded in the 'peace' process as Arafat has. If Sharon is able to maintain control of Israel, I think that might be a good cue to do exactly the opposite and back out of Israel...

I'm missing your point?

the # of muslims who want jihad and an islamic state is relatively few....however...they are an extreme threat to modern free living societies.....many people have been slaughtered in the name of jesus.....i would have to disagree that islam is any more based on violence then any other religion...

Originally posted by guyman1966

I'm missing your point?

I don't have to time or energy to get too in depth, but here's part of it...

The main criticism here seems to be that Arafat has been funding terrorism on civilians in a war. That's bad. I think we'll all agree on that. However, on the other side, Sharon has been sending in tanks and bombing civilian areas of Eastern Jerusalem. Yet instead we call that war. Evidently that's OK...

There's really no reason for the United States to be in Israel at all, especially as long as Israel represents itself in such a manner that it becomes a threat to our own national security and that their acts of war are imputed on us for supporting them. Once upon a time, the US could say it was on the good guys' side with a fairly clean conscious. I just don't think that's true anymore...

There's really no reason for the United States to be in Israel at all, especially as long as Israel represents itself in such a manner that it becomes a threat to our own national security and that their acts of war are imputed on us for supporting them. Once upon a time, the US could say it was on the good guys' side with a fairly clean conscious. I just don't think that's true anymore...

The US is not "in" Israel. And, the Israeli military consistently targets terrorists. We can’t say the same for the Palestinians who consistently target Israeli civilians. Israel can't be blamed if innocents are killed because the cowards (terrorists) use them as shields. This is still clearly a battle of Good vs. Evil. The Palestinian Authority and the terrorist groups is supports are evil. Arafat himself has been guilty of murdering Americans. Why do we insist on forcing Israel to continually sit-down with that mad man?

The argument that both sides are wrong just does not work here.

Not a defense of these tactics, but keep in mind that the fightingstyle of the colonials in teh American revolutionary was was also considered to be barbaric and uncivilized because they didn't necessarily line up face to face in battle. War is war...the Americans razing villages in Vietnam didn't target only the VC, but we did it anyway. It's the reason that war in general sucks, but when you're trying to attain a specific goal in a war, different tactics tend to work better against different armies....

Yeah, the US isn't in Israel.....we only fund them and openly back them, no matter what kind of gaffe they make. But what's really worse? Killing 1000 civilians at random intervals, or killing 1000 civilians in a cohesive military maneuver?

Not a defense of these tactics, but keep in mind that the fightingstyle of the colonials in teh American revolutionary was was also considered to be barbaric and uncivilized because they didn't necessarily line up face to face in battle. War is war...the Americans razing villages in Vietnam didn't target only the VC, but we did it anyway. It's the reason that war in general sucks, but when you're trying to attain a specific goal in a war, different tactics tend to work better against different armies....

Yeah, the US isn't in Israel.....we only fund them and openly back them, no matter what kind of gaffe they make. But what's really worse? Killing 1000 civilians at random intervals, or killing 1000 civilians in a cohesive military maneuver?

The numbers reported by the PA are exaggerated. Remer Jenin? The Israeli army was supposed to have killed thousands. Israel even refused to cooperate with the UN investigation because the accusations were so false! In the end, the UN found that the PA were moving dead bodies from place to place to try and make the count higher. They even had living people play dead for the news coverage. In the end the death toll came to around 70 people. I think 20 or so were unarmed civilians. If you know anything about Jenin, it is a densely populated refugee camp. The fact that these terrorists were hiding there behind civilians is not comparable to the American Revolution and using a tree for protections. The Israeli army could have killed many more innocent people. But, NO, they chose to use restraint and tactics that put their troops in harms way.

Islam is not an innocent religion. People have to stop worrying about being politically correct, and open their eyes. Everytime an islamic country is drawn into war or crisis, they hide behind the world "jihad", yet "true" muslims always say that the real meaning of jihad is to struggle to be a good muslim and defend the community.....

The terrorists in the palestinian territories who blow themselves up among civilians, the terrorists who flew airplanes into the twin towers, the terrorists who blew up the club in Bali, the terrorists who tried to shoot down an Israeli airliner last month, the terrorists who blew up the embassies, and resort in Kenya, the terrorists who went on a sniping spree killing 10 people in the United States, the terrorists who took hundreds of civilians hostage in Russia, the terrorists who attack India

(just to name afew)

did not grow up together. They are, in most cases, not related, and have no connection with one another. They did not go to the same schools, nor did they go to the same mosques. They did not ride the bus together, nor did they take baths together.......they did however all read the "holy" quran......now i dont know if the quran directly calls for terrorist attacks, and jihad against the jews and christians or whatever, but i know sure as hell that it is too damn easily interpreted to mean that, which is just the same in my eyes. Islam is a cancer in our society, and if any innocent muslims want to save or defend their religion, they better wake up.......

Originally posted by sababa

Islam is not an innocent religion. People have to stop worrying about being politically correct, and open their eyes. Everytime an islamic country is drawn into war or crisis, they hide behind the world "jihad", yet "true" muslims always say that the real meaning of jihad is to struggle to be a good muslim and defend the community.....

The terrorists in the palestinian territories who blow themselves up among civilians, the terrorists who flew airplanes into the twin towers, the terrorists who blew up the club in Bali, the terrorists who tried to shoot down an Israeli airliner last month, the terrorists who blew up the embassies, and resort in Kenya, the terrorists who went on a sniping spree killing 10 people in the United States, the terrorists who took hundreds of civilians hostage in Russia, the terrorists who attack India

(just to name afew)

did not grow up together. They are, in most cases, not related, and have no connection with one another. They did not go to the same schools, nor did they go to the same mosques. They did not ride the bus together, nor did they take baths together.......they did however all read the "holy" quran......now i dont know if the quran directly calls for terrorist attacks, and jihad against the jews and christians or whatever, but i know sure as hell that it is too damn easily interpreted to mean that, which is just the same in my eyes. Islam is a cancer in our society, and if any innocent muslims want to save or defend their religion, they better wake up.......

Have you read the Qu'ran yourself? I'm assuming you haven't.....you cannot equate any religion with violence, by your logic I could say that all Christians are terrorists, like Tim McVeigh, Lucas Helder, and president Bush.

Not to mention the Christians in the Crusades. And by the way, if you already know the true meaning of "jihad," what was your point???

Surat 5, verse 69:

"Those who believe (in the Qurán), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "

Sounds like such a violent religion!!

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

Have you read the Qu'ran yourself? I'm assuming you haven't.....you cannot equate any religion with violence

......now i dont know if the quran directly calls for terrorist attacks, and jihad against the jews and christians or whatever, but i know sure as hell that it is too damn easily interpreted to mean that

Sorry but in this case I can..........

Originally posted by djxeno

Surat 5, verse 69:

"Those who believe (in the Qurán), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "

Sounds like such a violent religion!!

-XeNo-

Proves nothing. You can take a passage from any bible (Jewish or Christian) and make the religion sound violent or peaceful.

hmmm...some orthodox jews are so extreme they have interpreted parts of the torah to say that if they (jews) kill anyone who is non-jewish, that is ok in their God's eyes, because they are the chosen people and God doesn't consider anyone non-jewish to be a human anyways.

al-qaeda members believe something similar..that muslims are the chosen people of God because Islam was the last religion to come down to humanity after Christianity and Judaism failed to be implemented the correct way (they have been both altered, the torah and new testament).

i'm sure christians have some same bullshit theory about their own religion.

everyone is divine...and everyone else is subhuman...

That is bullshit Sassa, and you know it.

How many cases can you think of, where Jewish terrorists killed civilians in the name of religion alone? Not once, can I recall an incident of the sort. Were there Jewish terrorists? Yes, Baruch Goldstein was one of them, however he did not, nor did any of the Jewish "terrorists" in "palestine" pre-1948, exhibit terrorism in the name of religion, it was in the name of a jewish state. Islamic terrorists are conducting a "jihad" in the name of allah, you cannot make any distincition....nice try though.

I did not say that there arent any Jewish fundamentalists, I said that you wont find Jews committing terrorist acts in the name of Judaism, or in the name of Hashem, alone. There are Jewish fundamentalists, who act in the name of religion alone, and those believe in "transfer" which would take all arabs out of Israel, and then extend Israel's grasp to the "Biblical land of Israel", there are also Jewish fundamentalists who oppose the Government of Israel until the Messiah comes, but none who support blowing up civilians in the process.......

I did not say that there arent any Jewish fundamentalists, I said that you wont find Jews committing terrorist acts in the name of Judaism, or in the name of Hashem, alone. There are Jewish fundamentalists, who act in the name of religion alone, and those believe in "transfer" which would take all arabs out of Israel, and then extend Israel's grasp to the "Biblical land of Israel", there are also Jewish fundamentalists who oppose the Government of Israel until the Messiah comes, but none who support blowing up civilians in the process.......

they don't need to have jewish terrorists. the israeli government is full of them to begin with, and sharon is their head bitch.

that man has killed way too many innocent people.

can you deny what happened in lebanon in 1982...shatila...

i bet you'll make some lame excuse for that too.

leh mi po....

1. The SLA (South Lebanon Army) massaccred those people, not the Israeli army.

2. Sharon was found indirectly responsible for the event, and was forced to resign as Defense Minister.

3. What Arab leader, that you know of, was forced down by his own people for killing Jews? Why is Arafat's trembling ass still the head of the Palestinians?

You're whole post is meaningless because you are equating Israeli soldiers who are on the defense, and may kill civilians in the process of rooting out terrorism, with terrorists who's dream daily is to kill as many Israeli kids as possible. There is simply no comparison between the two, and you know it. You can twist things to make them seem to be equal evils, but deep down you know its bullshit. I'm gonna ask you again, if you're gonna debate with me, turn that propaganda machine inside your head off.