Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had a million dollars.......

Mystify

Originally posted by mystify82281

What would be some of the first things you'd get??????

1. A Silver Mercedes SL500

2. A Penthouse in the City

3. A Persian Kitten

4. A SHOPPING SPREE (shoes, clothing, jewelry)

5. Take a long trip around the world

Darling... I hate to burst your bubble... But $1,000,000 wouldnt buy you the shittiest Pent house in the Slums of Manhattan...

Well I guess it is just wishful thinkin... :tongue:

But I like the rest of the list :)

Originally posted by elementx

Darling... I hate to burst your bubble... But $1,000,000 wouldnt buy you the shittiest Pent house in the Slums of Manhattan...

ahh, you beat me to it. No way. Especially if you'd be dropping the money it costs to drive an SL500, and a trip around the world.

If a $1,000,000 fell in my lap today I'd definitley buy a car or two, nothing too crazy though. I'd take about $150,000 of it and throw a rediculous party in the city, book my favorite dj and invite like everyone I know. I'd be smart and invest the rest of it while I finshed school. Oh, and I'd throw in a shopping spree in there too. :D

Well myself... I would dabble in the stock market alot more than I am now... Considering every thing is close to an all time low... We all know most will rise eventually... It is such a buyers market if you got the cash...

I would set up college funds for both my nephews With $50,000 in each... By the time they are old enough for college it will compound. Probably be worth about $150,000 By the time they are ready for school.

And I would buy a Decent sized house... Does not have to be all that huge... But I want the inside to be a complete work of art... Everything custom... Marble... A Movie room... A game room... A white room... Would definately hire a private decorator...

There is no need for a huge house... I would rather have a nice size house all decked out from top to bottom... With Land and a huge in ground pool... And landscaping...

And of Course a Caddy Escalade and A Vette... And a knock around every day car =-=-=//> Lexus... :)

Originally posted by elementx

Well I guess it is just wishful thinkin... :tongue:

But I like the rest of the list :)

ooops I think I wrote this thread while I was slightly delerious from lack of sleep/too much studying.... what I MEANT to say was um... if you had 100 Million Dollars um yeah that's it! :tongue:

I'd also do a lot for my mom and family.... I forgot to add that....

Last but not least......Donate to American Cancer Society and a bunch of other charities......:D

ooops I think I wrote this thread while I was slightly delerious from lack of sleep/too much studying.... what I MEANT to say was um... if you had 100 Million Dollars um yeah that's it! :tongue:

Last but not least......Donate to American Cancer Society and a bunch of other charities......:D

100 mill, now we're talkin

Lets not start on the Hundred Mil... The possibilities are endless...

Besides I come up with a list... And then what... You get all anoyed cause you know it isnt going to happen... $1,000,000 is more reasonable and possible... So I will stay there... I am not greedy... This may sound like Bullshit... But as long as I am healthy and having a good time... I am happy...

The money would just be an added bonus... :)

material things dont mean dick...

$100,000 in a money market account..by the time i retire i wont have to do anything..ill have people cut my milk for me ....

$400,000 in real estate in Long Island City ..this neighborhood is coming up so fast its ridiculous

$100,000 to open a business of my own in NYC

$60,000 M3 baby..im humble...no ferrari's for me

$100,000 for my MBA @ Wharton :D

$100,000 send back home to rebuild shit NATO fucked up in '99

the rest id use for expenses and shit to survive until i weather the storm of the first yr of my business

First ojff I would buy myself a brand new Vette.

Second I would donate to cancer research and birth defects and any other charity out there.

Third I would put money away for my daughter's college education and give my mother and future mother in law money.

And last buy a house.

Originally posted by jerzeygirl

First ojff I would buy myself a brand new Vette.

Second I would donate to cancer research and birth defects and any other charity out there.

Third I would put money away for my daughter's college education and give my mother and future mother in law money.

And last buy a house.

thats it, thats weak :tongue: (but good choices soo far)

i dont think some of you people realize how much 100 mill can get you

What would be some of the first things you'd get??????

1. A Silver Mercedes SL500

2. A Penthouse in the City

3. A Persian Kitten

4. A SHOPPING SPREE (shoes, clothing, jewelry)

5. Take a long trip around the world

would it be a mil tax free? or would i have a mil after taxes??? in any event if i was given a million dollars... and i had a million after taxes and etc... i would put 500k in bonds, 250k in stock, 250k split between house and car... and the difference between the two or the remainder would be spent on friends, family, and partying...

I like how ghhhhost split up the winnings.

I'd do:

2003 Porche 911 - $80,000

1995 white ford broncho (OJ!) - $15,000

High speed cigarette powerboat w/ trailer - $125,000

Apartment in or near the city - $300,000

Trip to New Zealand - prolly around $3000

And the remaining would be a mix btw. investing and paying off loans ;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

material things dont mean dick...

$100,000 in a money market account..by the time i retire i wont have to do anything..ill have people cut my milk for me ....

$400,000 in real estate in Long Island City ..this neighborhood is coming up so fast its ridiculous

$100,000 to open a business of my own in NYC

$60,000 M3 baby..im humble...no ferrari's for me

$100,000 for my MBA @ Wharton :D

$100,000 send back home to rebuild shit NATO fucked up in '99

the rest id use for expenses and shit to survive until i weather the storm of the first yr of my business

:aright: awesome!!! you and i see eye to eye on this moolah situation...