Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? about Suite 16

Ive been inside only twice maybe ive been lucky. Belevie it aint crap. Just a lot of posers no dancing. I was with one guy and 3 girls maybe that helped.lol. But seriosuly its a PRETTY PEOPLE CLUB everyone thinks there important and famous siping there drinks. Although there re some celebrities in there somtimes and i did manage to meet on the HILTON twins but she remembered me from websterhall. So thatw as pretty cool BUt besides that not eal;ly my style. AND it was allhip hop on firday damn what abig mistake for me. I dont know if i will ever go back again. But me ad my friend were about to go but we said fuckit lets go to RoXY instead. Im not a big roxy head but its not bad.

i think its overhyped...they pack the place worse than an sf theme night, the waiters at the tables are rude as fuck, but i dont think u should have a problem getting in if you know the girls...i went with a bunch of couples but one of the guys knew someone so we got in that way, but im sure girls would help...lots lol

My best friends do the CliQue tuesday party there and are pushing the new years tehre but I have to honestly say that I hate that place more than life.

it's a shoebox...literally. You walk in, 20 steps later, you bump into the back wall, turn around, and ur like, AHHH!!! I'M CLAUSTOPHOBIC!!!

WANNABEs wouldn't be the right word since some of them ARE THE BEs. It's has a feeling of exclusivity but there's nothing interesting about the decor.

Just proves you can market snake oil to anyone. I think it'd be fun if u go wiht a large group and plan on gettin a table and just chill...otherwise, there aint much to it

Rizzo, what do you have against the Clique? What have they ever done to you?? It's as if u search for the word CLIQUE and anywhere and everywhere that word appears you must make it a holy jihad to badmouth them.

Here u call them B&T, in a couple of other threads u call them Japs from LI, then somewhere else u called them wannabe... what's next? They're thugs and hoodlum preppies from the run down ghetto of the upper east side?

It was quite comical at first...I had a good laugh...now it's bordering obsession!

"You're at a ten...we can use you at a two"