Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nympho69

how bout this weekend?

and i suggest flashdancers

two of my hot friends work there

but the dat e is the 28th.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dunno if i can be the only chick with lots of guys in a titty bar, that would be weird. i have gone with my guy friends but there were only a few of us... there were other chicks there too.

A ladies-only strip club meet-up would be fun. :)

Originally posted by nympho69

are u kidding me bored at flashdancers???

they have a lot of girls

vip has less and all the really hot girls quit recently

so where the hell is the meetup n ow?

well whatever, it may have been the day i went that jus sucked... the girls werent even cute when i was there, there was one cute chick, the rest were fatass butterfaces. maybe it wasnt even the same place, i was trashed who knows :tongue:

somebody needs to step the fuck up and lock down a place....this is getting ridiculous....if i knew the city well in terms of gogo bars, i would do it, but i only know the jersey side...

My only stipulation: go for pretty faces...if it's a mixed group, you're going to want the visuals more than anything else...if some of the men are looking for side action, you usually compromise on the quality of the ladies...just stating facts...unless ofcourse you can find a place where you can get both...

I swore these places off after I dated a dancer, but for a meetup, I would make an exception...or two...

So somebody call it...

Originally posted by phatman

somebody needs to step the fuck up and lock down a place....this is getting ridiculous....if i knew the city well in terms of gogo bars, i would do it, but i only know the jersey side...

My only stipulation: go for pretty faces...if it's a mixed group, you're going to want the visuals more than anything else...if some of the men are looking for side action, you usually compromise on the quality of the ladies...just stating facts...unless ofcourse you can find a place where you can get both...

I swore these places off after I dated a dancer, but for a meetup, I would make an exception...or two...

So somebody call it...

It'll probably be Privilege (80% chance right now). irenegade is getting me some details about that joint - a little patience is key :)

I'll know by tomorrow night for sure!

ghhhhhost: you know about those greeks - cover your rear!! :eek:

Originally posted by spragga25

It'll probably be Privilege (80% chance right now). irenegade is getting me some details about that joint - a little patience is key :)

I'll know by tomorrow night for sure!

ghhhhhost: you know about those greeks - cover your rear!! :eek:

...sorry man, but a) i am really sick...no patience for anything and B) three pages on this already and no definites...you gotta wonder....you potential cross-dressing freak...:tongue:;)

Originally posted by phatman

...sorry man, but a) i am really sick...no patience for anything and B) three pages on this already and no definites...you gotta wonder....you potential cross-dressing freak...:tongue:;)

no worries dude! :cool:

Another idea I'm toying with is maybe meeting up at a bar beforehand, getting super-trashed and decide which titty bar to go from there...maybe? :confused:

Guest gabo

like that idea adam! we can get a nice buzz going beofre we hit up the strip club... kinda like a meet and greet to those who never met before.

all my money is going to buying the girls lap dances all night!!

Originally posted by gabo

like that idea adam! we can get a nice buzz going beofre we hit up the strip club... kinda like a meet and greet to those who never met before.

all my money is going to buying the girls lap dances all night!!

ragga's $$ will be in the VIP Room ;)