Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
luvle02

Nightmares

Recommended Posts

Don't you hate them? I had the worst nightmare last night, couldn't fall back to sleep for an hour. It had me feeling like I was 5 again, it just sucks not being able to hop in bed with your parents anymore.:shake::worry::cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes nightmares are horrible... I hate wakin up in a cold sweat and bein all scared..... :(

I also hate that when you wake up in the middle of the night, you are so scared... but when you awake the next morning and try to explain to someone what happened in the nightmare, it makes no sense and doesn't even seem scary anymore.... anyone else know what I'm talking about????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you guys ever have the same nightmare over and over and over???

the only way you can remember a dream is if you start thinking about it nonstop throughout the day.

dreams are very short, so we dont get to absorb them as fast as we think they are happening, know what i mean???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by incredulous

did you guys ever have the same nightmare over and over and over???

the only way you can remember a dream is if you start thinking about it nonstop throughout the day.

dreams are very short, so we dont get to absorb them as fast as we think they are happening, know what i mean???

I hate when I wake up from having a dream, and can't remember it. I've had the same nightmare over and over and its horrible:(

Dreams are so confusing, I keep having the same dream of having a boyfriend with no face, and its annoying me bc i've had it every other week or so for the past 3 months.

The worst about a nightmare, is when you wake up crying and you're so upset, and you dont even know why bc you cant remember nightmare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you should go check out a book in the library about that. something inside of you is trying to tell you something. they will have an answer( something has to do with the no face)

most of the times that i looked at them, they were totally diffrent meaning then you would expect

keep me posted if you try this:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by incredulous

you should go check out a book in the library about that. something inside of you is trying to tell you something. they will have an answer( something has to do with the no face)

most of the times that i looked at them, they were totally diffrent meaning then you would expect

keep me posted if you try this:)

well from what a few people tell me, the boyfriend in the dream is going to be a boyfriend in real life, i just dont know it yet. That theres a good chance i already know the guy, i just dont know that theres a possibility of a relationship there, hence the blank face.

but yes i will keep you posted:) :tongue:

btw luvle, what was the nightmare that got you so freaked??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone I know was missing. I was looking for her but I kept finding her limbs so I knew she had been killed but I didn't want to tell anyone since it's around Christmas and all. Turns out someone cut her up with the blades to a ceiling fan and packaged each part in a plastic bag with a red bow and burried it under the snow. Guess the reason I was so freaked is i'm going skiing with her next week, and what if.........:worry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by luvle02

Someone I know was missing. I was looking for her but I kept finding her limbs so I knew she had been killed but I didn't want to tell anyone since it's around Christmas and all. Turns out someone cut her up with the blades to a ceiling fan and packaged each part in a plastic bag with a red bow and burried it under the snow. Guess the reason I was so freaked is i'm going skiing with her next week, and what if.........:worry:

:isok: you will be ok, dont worry :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so i had a fear of rollar-coasters. I had several dreams where i was on a rollar coaster and the Harnace was loose that is threw me off the coaster and i went flyin into the woods and died. so this past October i was on Nitro at GA and all i can think bout when i was on the coaster was gettin tossed out like a rag doll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think everyone had this nightmare........when you are falling down. some people say that if you can die from falling, i read that the only way you can actually die from that is if you get a heart attack(cause your heart usually is racing from a nightmare)

i think also that its becasue the ony proven fear that we are born with is the fear of falling:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by incredulous

i think also that its becasue the ony proven fear that we are born with is the fear of falling:confused:

I've heard that before, too - I think it's true.....

Another thing about dreams and meaning.... Supposedly, if you dream that someone dies (and they are still alive and single) it means they are getting married soon.... :laugh: I read this in a Judy Bloom book :aright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by luvle02

Don't you hate them? I had the worst nightmare last night, couldn't fall back to sleep for an hour. It had me feeling like I was 5 again, it just sucks not being able to hop in bed with your parents anymore.:shake::worry::cry:

thats the worst especially if you live alone like me, you have noone to turn to... just a cold pillow... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×