Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how to get rid of a stalker....

sassa

i like to cross dress in my ugliest zsa zsa gabor getup and then stalk them right back..talk about watching the tides turn....no really though if it's truly becoming a serious stalking excursion..go to the cops....i had a friend in high school who was being stalked and the smartest thing to do is to go get a R.O. against them...worked for her but unfortunately she waited long enough for the ass to post nudie pics he had secretly taken of her a few times all over town...hope it never gets that ugly or even worse for you....

Originally posted by sassa

has anyone ever had a stalker bugging them...if so, please share how you finally got rid of them...

I have two that surface every so often....I think they work in shifts....but no matter what, both always re-surface around the holidays.

My solution? Well, I'm moving...so that should do it.:blank:

to get rid of a stalker hmmm,

it all depends.

You could date a cop, or someone in the armed forces.

Start stalking the stalker ( which is kinda of fun)

Or do what I did (yes, I once had a stalker. I wonder what happened to her) and get a dog. lol, she broke into my backyard and nearly got her arm taken off. Not really but the dog had her coat. She was not hurt or anything. It was kinda of funny cause a couple weeks later I ran into a friend of hers and mine and said she heard I got a dog.

This was bad for me........ I had to involve the Police because nothing helped. It depends on the degree of the stalking, no stalking is good but it can get pretty bad where you rworried about your safety........ Then believe me they get the hint real quick........... Good Luck