Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weird jobs

I just started a new job to supplement the income I'm making from music and apparel, when I realized that I'm doing a lot of 'different' shit right now to make ends meet.

For one, I DJ about every freak party there is in NYC. Whether I'm spinning gabber for ghetto-vampires in Harlem or I'm mixing techno and industrial for s/m fetish parties, I've come to realize that I haven't played that many 'normal' parties in the past few years, and I kinda like it that way.

I also had a g/f who was a dominatrix and I designed her business cards for her. I guess people within that community liked them, because since then I've been getting requests from alot of dommes willing to pay me to design their business cards for them as well.

Remix work isn't all that strange I guess unless I look back on some of the remixes I've done. One gabber producer in Sweden requested that I remix one of his tunes a couple years ago. I'm also in the process of remixing a track for a synth-pop band from Jersey right now. I remixed a tech-step artist from Arizona, and I also did a big beat remix of Groove Armada's "I See You Baby" which got me some recognition in a contest they had a couple years back. And just recently, I had a death metal band ask me to do a remix of one of their tunes. Makes me wonder if I should focus more on one style since I'm doing everything from big beat to death metal.

And my latest job... I'm working from home as an electronics distributor for Estonia. I'm receiving computer hardware and such, and then re-shipping the items to eastern Europe. I'm still not exactly sure on how this whole thing works, but hey, I'm getting paid for it.

So out of curiousity, what kind of weird/strange jobs have you all had?

Guest distort909

my job isnt normal.............

i listen to wax all day & upload it onto a website &

I sell wax to record stores all over the world...........& i get paid for it