Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE Hotel Rooms

Originally posted by dogekid

what do u mean? this was all real. we really hate each other and i really did sleep with her 12 year old cousin. seriously...

digga...remember the magic numbers 2 and 10.

She was 16 fuckface....i'm sure you wish she was 12 cause your a sick child molester!

and Neena.....I REALLY do hate him!

We have alot of history from before CP...the fucker came on here cause I told him about it before I knew what a cheatin freak he was...

It was buried and done but old shit has a way of dredging back up again....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

She was 16 fuckface....

fuckface.. heh heh. that word make me giggle.

hunnie.. i'ma bout to bust out the big guns and tel em the time you offered me your mother's engagement ring just to be able smell the crotch of my jeans, oops, too late. you sicko. get a life!!

fuckface.. heh heh. that word make me giggle.

hunnie.. i'ma bout to bust out the big guns and tel em the time you offered me your mother's engagement ring just to be able smell the crotch of my jeans, oops, too late. you sicko. get a life!!

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight?

Keep typing..... maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent......

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans.....

Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.....

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.....

Now Bounce you Moron!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans.....

ATTN HUNNIE

please put down the dictionary and thesaurus gift set and use your own words in posts please. we all realize that you just learned to read and write this past year, and we're all really proud of you, really we are sweety. but you still need to master Q-Z of the alphabet before we move onto Webster's $10 words.

now please, go and play nicey nice with the other kids who drool on themselves and wear diapers to school, tart cart wanna-be.

ATTN HUNNIE

please put down the dictionary and thesaurus gift set and use your own words in posts please. we all realize that you just learned to read and write this past year, and we're all really proud of you, really we are sweety. but you still need to master Q-Z of the alphabet before we move onto Webster's $10 words.

now please, go and play nicey nice with the other kids who drool on themselves and wear diapers to school, tart cart wanna-be.

Sorry...... I don't speak retardese.....

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that....

Your an irredeemably witless idiot and a disgusting, chromosome deficient molester of small furry animals.....

Now go asshole! Off my planet!

:mad:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I haven't got a room yet!!!!!

Now lets see what happens.... For all the people I let stay at my shorehouse all summer long for the past three years not say anything which I wouldnt....

Lets see who offers me to just put my cloths in there room....

Your welcome to join my room :)

it's me, jen(jpdd), thehype, and ericone

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I haven't got a room yet!!!!!

Now lets see what happens.... For all the people I let stay at my shorehouse all summer long for the past three years not say anything which I wouldnt....

Lets see who offers me to just put my cloths in there room....

I got a room...but i got a smoking...double beds....oh and its also a NO bad ass room......sorry man...the rules are the rules....they might have a smoking double bed & Bad Ass allowed room left in the basement somewhere....give em a call u never know bro....and worst case scenario u can throw your clothes in my car if u like and u know what bro....u can even change in my car too...no need to thank me bill.....no need....always looking out for a friend.

Originally posted by piro8

Billy- If you want, you can stay in the piro family stationwagon. We'll be parked in the back corner of the Marriot parking lot. If I'm not in Metro, I'll be in the stationwagon listening to my Whitesnake and The Best of Poison CD. :)

see that bill....see how much love u got man....now u have not 1 but 2 vehicles being offered to u as a changing station.....u got the wagon.....and im borrowing my moms minivan for NYE.....so take ur pick man....me and alan got ur back bro no prob....right PIRO??.....nice name by the way...lol

Originally posted by bobydigital

see that bill....see how much love u got man....now u have not 1 but 2 vehicles being offered to u as a changing station.....u got the wagon.....and im borrowing my moms minivan for NYE.....so take ur pick man....me and alan got ur back bro no prob....right PIRO??.....nice name by the way...lol

:laugh: :laugh: thanks bobby!!!

i'll make sure that there's plenty of oscar meyer bologna sandwiches in the cooler in case you guys come by my wagon. i'll be the one blasting whitesnake.

Originally posted by piro8

Billy- If you want, you can stay in the piro family stationwagon. We'll be parked in the back corner of the Marriot parking lot. If I'm not in Metro, I'll be in the stationwagon listening to my Whitesnake and The Best of Poison CD. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by chellybell

I have room in my room..ANYONE CAN CRASH!!

your so hospitable, chelly...............we're gonna make great roomates, PM your hotel # so i can decorate the place w/ roses and i can have the hotel manager bring in a feather pillow and dow comforter for us!!!!

i will bring you the finest wine and feed you strawberries, and give you a back rub so good your best friend will feel it!!! all as you wait for your hair to dry...........

say it w/ me chelly..................HOLLLAAAA

Originally posted by neena16

I want to see proof.....:D :D

i still have the video i filmed of Lisa and me. plus i have still shots of before and after. poor thing looked like she had been run through the entire Richard Simmons Sweatin to the oldies set. or even worse, she looked like she had to listen to hunnie blab on all day long....just exhausted and worn out. BLAH BLAH BLAH tara!!

as for the hotel rooms, no one is staying anywhere. there will be no dow comforters or bathtubs filled with jello shots. at precisely 12:01 i'm bringing that entire complex with all of you in it, down to the ground. try and stop me, fawkers.

i still have the video i filmed of Lisa and me. plus i have still shots of before and after. poor thing looked like she had been run through the entire Richard Simmons Sweatin to the oldies set. or even worse, she looked like she had to listen to hunnie blab on all day long....just exhausted and worn out. BLAH BLAH BLAH tara!!

PleasE jay...do not make play some of the stupid ass messages you have left on my machine in your stupid ass drunken state @ 4 in the morning!

Wanna talk about blah blah blah.....OH i love you tara, i miss you, you , why aren't you here right now .....you are SCUM!

As far as you and Lisa, i find that hard to believe considering your uh, problem, ehm.....

LIMPDICK!