Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Saturday Events: DeepDish, Roly's Bday, Full Moon

biznation00

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

here's a bump for Saleen.

by the way- if anyone picked up the mixed live @ Lunar Sessions cd that I gave out you'll notice a New Order remix of "Confusion" by Mr. Rudnick...

why do u praise sean on this thread, yet you bashed him on the other?:confused:

I like sean as a person, really nice guy, but i've never heard him spin out side of sutra, and hes always telling me hes is way different, well friday we'll know, well not really, i'll have to wait till next weekend when he starts his residence over at venu..... cause i'll be in nj...

Sean you gots 2 shots at impressing me.... after that the hammer goes down!

SALEEN351 KEEPING IT REAL IN 2003...

here's a bump for Saleen.

by the way- if anyone picked up the mixed live @ Lunar Sessions cd that I gave out you'll notice a New Order remix of "Confusion" by Mr. Rudnick...

Roly dropped "Crystal" Saturday , I don't know what mix it was, but it sounded sweet.. :)

Shaun is a friend of Roly & I. please qoute me on exactly where I bashed Shaun.

If anything you are the one with the negative comments..see your quote below. I believe you said...

he played his production for me a while ago, i wasn't feeling it, not sure if its the track that made rolands cd...

you know absolutely nothing!! :laugh:

Guest saleen351

Shaun is a friend of Roly & I. please qoute me on exactly where I bashed Shaun.

If anything you are the one with the negative comments..see your quote below. I believe you said...

you know absolutely nothing!! :laugh:

i told him i wasn't feeling it, they even mispelled his name on the vinyl.... I"m a legend in that club.. Bought a drink like 7 months ago, and havent' paid since....

for some reason, you and many people seem to thing i just hide behind my computer and tell negative things about them, and not do it in person, ask marcus shultz, i gave him a 10 min ripping on dropping southern sun and fucking up his sick progressive sound. I spoke to him for an hour on the patio... Really nice dude... He filled me in on some shit at the club that is out of his hands, so i'm pumped up to hear what hes got in store for us, once they let him do his thing... plus hes got the right idea for the place...

oh and find one person who has seen sean spin as much as my crew, and i'll buy you all the drinks you want...

try twice a weekend for 9 months...